Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What's the best looking crap riding bike and vice versa?
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

So what bike looks great but rides like a bag of spanners and which bike looks crap but rides like erm…

saladdodger
    Free Member

My Litespeed Antares road bike alloy carbon job it looked ace

accelerated and climbed like a demon put it into a bend and the front end wanted to wash out on you, unless I put alot of body weight onto the bars

I just hated riding it

But Inbreds/456’s ( even the Il pompino and Kaffanback)look like a rough bodge job at the back end but they all are fantastice to ride hence my collection of em

NikNak7890
    Free Member

My 7 year old £250 Edinburgh Cycles Revolution Continental is still a barnstormer of a year round commuter 😀

Bregante

Rode pretty well in its day. A mate still swears by his. He rides a lot on his own as the rest of us can’t bear to look at it! 😆

chakaping
    Free Member

Carbon 456 is by no means pretty – but stunning to ride.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Univega.

Don’t look great but ride fantastically.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Saw a nice looking Rock Lobster once or twice but it was rubbish downhill, or maybe it was the gimp on it, can’t remember 😉

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

[/url] P1010689 by Hoppy66, on Flickr[/img]
    This was my dream frame for years, eventually bought one, absolutely hated it, so much so I lost my mtb mojo for a year, hoping to get back into mtb this spring. I still swoon over it everytime I look at this photo, I still sort of wish I had it. I’m expecting Rachel Stephens will be a crap shag.

crikey
    Free Member

I had a Carrera ie Halfords, branded HT, that was actually a magnesium frame like what that Gunn Rita-Dahle rode to world champs victory.

Brilliant bike.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What's the best looking crap riding bike and vice versa?’ is closed to new replies.