• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by JxL.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What’s the best iPhone PDF reader?
  • blaggers
    Free Member

Just got a iPod touch and want to store my camera manual (d300 so it’s a mix of images and text) on it in PDF format. Is there a suitable app that will let me transfer PDFs and browse them later when I don’t have wifi access?

flamejob
    Free Member

Try AirSharing; works for me! You can load any old thing in there and if the phone can open it then it does. You can access it from any wifi network/machine

jam-bo

just mail it to yourself. mail opens all sorts of attachements.

JxL
    Free Member

Hi mate

just got an iPhone myself and found ReaddleDocs to be Very impressive. It reads all formats and allows files to be uploaded to their website for free, fr which you can download from anywhere to iPhone or such. I have
    my portfolio and prices for packages uploaded so can send them to clients any time from any place!

flamejob
    Free Member

What I meant about airsharing is that it makes your phone into a mini server so you can access the files from any WiFi networked machine (PC or Mac). You can also view the files on the device as that is where they are saved.

DrJ

Thanks for the readdledocs tip. Also looking at Good Reader but it is not 3.0-ready yet

JxL
    Free Member

flamejob – readdle does the same thing. it mounts the readdle folder on your desktop so you can trasfer files between computer and phone. Havent used airshare but looks like a similar thing.

what I was surprised was the fre 512mb hosting space on their server (not much but then again documents are very small so can potentially store thousands). Also clients can email you attachments to a special email which will go directly into your readdle folder.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What’s the best iPhone PDF reader?’ is closed to new replies.