Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • What's the best event you have ever done?
  • ac282

Europe: Transalp

UK: Racing I loved the course at the 2010 nationals
    Riding The selkirk 100 k marathon

tollah
    Free Member

SSEC 2010 was crap, full of attentionwhores 🙂

2010 ss European champs for a fantastic vibe, great course and brilliant people.

did a certain publication ever deliver the promised prizes?

Yes Taz, they arrived 1 year after the event and the day I travelled to SSEC2011 in Belgium so I handed them out randomly in Mardesous!

Any SS event I’ve been to are the best events by a long shot, mind you get a bunch of SSers togeather and you can’t fail to have a great time.
    And Corduride is one of my Favorite events along with the cHONC and the inaugural Nichefest will be the best ever.

tazzymtb

there will be new SS event coming this year, with nice private woods, bar, decent local brewery, bands and a posh camp site all provided with any profit going to cancer charities, seeing as we had an event ready to go for 2012 it’s a shame to waste it 😀

flashes
    Free Member

SSEC Belgium, SSEC FOD both brill…………

talltom
    Free Member

“All the NEMBA races especially Bingley and the Boltby Bash; downhill and trials on Saturday and cross country on Sunday, all for £10-£15.”

+ 1 for Nemba at Bingley – Mcroy and Hemming flying down Altar lane at speeds that defied belief!!!

Also tandem riding round town, jez avery with his switzerland squeekers (sic)

Marshalling after getting back from leeds at 4am then having to argue with geriatric dog walkers about walking on the paths!

happy memories

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘What's the best event you have ever done?’ is closed to new replies.