Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • What's the best Android handset at the moment?
  • Toasty

Another +1 for the S2. The Nexus is slower than the S2 in the vast amount of benchmarks due to having the same graphics chipset as the old S1, yet with a huge screen. The Note is pretty meaty, but it’ll make you look really small or far away.

I’d assume the next one to push the tech along will be the S3.

gamo
    Free Member

Recently got a Sensation Xe and its great,had a Desire then a Desire S and the Xe the best so far. No probs with battery life either infact better than the previous two

superfastjellyfish
    Free Member

Yes schrickvr6 they do go right to the edge, they actually sit nicely inside the slightly raised lip of the screen.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ah such a “great” business model:

Buy a screen protector so your screen doesn’t get scratched!

User buys soft plastic screen protector to put over hard toughened glass screen.

Gets scratches in soft plastic

Ohh look how scratched it is, good job I had a protector on it else these things that scratched soft plastic would have damaged the tough screen…..oh wait

To be fair, if the plastic wasn’t there there’s no reason to assume the glass would have survived it. And plastic is cheap and easily replaceable.

I have the S2 and while it’s a great bit of kit I’ve had it randomly reboot itself several times and once got itself into an infinite loop of reboots.

allthepies
    Free Member

S3 out this month I believe.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘What's the best Android handset at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.