Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Whats the best action cam for under £100 on the used market
  • astura
    Free Member

Had a veho muvi previously but it was a bit clippy especially at speed and the audio wasnt great. Other than the Go Pro`s which are quite preicey is there anything else which are good to be picked up for under a £100?

AlexSimon

Surely you can get a GoPro Hero 2 for that.
    Even the Hero HD 1 is probably the best used buy.

Failing that you could try for the:

Sony HDR-AS15
    Contour Plus

astura
    Free Member

has anyone used the jvc adixxion camera?

cazum
    Free Member

most gopro 2’s still go for about £150….

your most likely going to get a

Drift 170
    contour HD1080

for about £100…

have you looked at the liquid ego? you can get it new for around the £100 mark and it has built in WIFI very good camera or there are clones of the ego on ebay that have amazing write up’s for about £70 quid!

prawny

I’ve just bought a Rollei Yougstar from 7dayshop clips on Youtube look decent, tested it in the house and it’s loads better than my Muvi clone. It’s meant to be for my Birthday though so I’m not allowed to use it in anger until december 😥 Only £30 though.

Vid that convinced me to give one a go.

cubemeup
    Free Member

hi bud, iv had gopro’s since early 07, they had a problem with the Hero 2 failing as i found out and ended up going through 4 and now i got the Hero 3!!
    if you can get your hands on the gopro 960 you will have a good buy or even the Hero1.

astura
    Free Member

i think i have pinned it down to two, but unsure which is better – similar price,, im guna spend a little more for new,, its either the go pro hero 3 from argos for £199 or the sony as15 at £219

Which one is better value for money?

AlexSimon

Sony £185 from amazon
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0093X37JG/ref=nosim

(although personally the mounts are so sorted with gopro that I’d get that).

I’d also be tempted by the import prices for the GoPro to get the Silver for £200 or White for £159
    (but not from Simply Electronics or their associates)

astura
    Free Member

What is the diffence between the white and the silver?

cubemeup
    Free Member

astura, if your not bothered about printing off photos and ur not a geek then the white is a perfect camera for just taking the odd photo and recording a ride.

im sure i have seen the white for £160

votchy
    Free Member

Just received my Hero3 white for £160 from play.com, now have a hero 960p going spare…

mccraque

Mine from chilli technology is perfect!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Whats the best action cam for under £100 on the used market’ is closed to new replies.