• This topic has 14 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Whats that website called where you can……..
  • bigsi
    Free Member

report the details of dangerous drivers.

I know its been mentioned on here before but i can't remember what it was.

Cheers

MrSparkle

Is this not it?

bigsi
    Free Member

Don't think the police monitor STW…. or am i wrong 😯

samuri
    Free Member

myroadrage.com?

I guess it does little more than make you feel better though. The roads are jam packed full of shit drivers, I can guarantee at least one near miss on every single road ride I do, and usually a lot more. It's a complete waste of time reporting them, even to the police as far as I'm concerned.

Splash-man
    Free Member

Si – this is the one you want if it happened locally…

Sussex Crackdown

samuri
    Free Member

crap! That looks like my car on the front page!

Splash-man
    Free Member

crap! That looks like my car on the front page!

Samuri – what the one at the bottom ?????

coffeeking
    Free Member

I think you're thinking of betterdrivingplease.something. And the police didn't monitor that either.

bigsi
    Free Member

Cheers Splash-man

uplink
    Free Member

what on earth good would it do winging on a web site?

Splash-man
    Free Member

Uplink – the link I posted is for the Sussex police. I guess if anybody, they will do something about people whinging especially as they have set this up specifically.

A pleasure Si 😉

So what happened – spill the beans….

uplink
    Free Member

I guess if anybody, they will do something about people whinging especially as they have set this up specifically.

Yeah you're right, it looks like they are really hitting them hard

"“Since it started in August 2007, Crackdown has received over 18,000 reports which have generated over 100 letters of advice to local motorists"

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

“Since it started in August 2007, Crackdown has received over 18,000 reports which have generated over 100 letters of advice to local motorists"

A tad selective with your quote uplink ……. how about the rest of it ?

"Since it started in August 2007, Crackdown has received over 18,000 reports which have generated over 100 letters of advice to local motorists plus over 500 intelligence reports sent to the Road Policing Unit, for example, 120 uninsured vehicles have been seized and 43 drivers have been arrested. Over the last three months we have achieved an intervention rate of one in four with drivers reported” he concluded. "

uplink
    Free Member

Enrnie, that wasn't the full quote either – I can't find it again – typical

Anyway it split it down from all the stuff they're doing & all the arrests came from reports of uninsured cars on the street & reports of people drinking & driving & a couple of wanted villains

none of the reports of poor driving resulted in arrests, just letters & phone calls

MSP

reminds me of this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/content/articles/2009/02/02/south_s15_w4_stolenbikes_video_feature.shtml

These schemes are just propaganda to make the public believe that the police do something.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Whats that website called where you can……..’ is closed to new replies.