Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What's it worth?? (Retro mini Kona content)
  • scotroutes

A friend of mine has an old Kona MTB that’s been hardly ridden due to ill health. It doesn’t look like that’s going to change anytime soon and she was asking me how much it might be worth. I really don’t have a clue.

25/05/2009 by ScotRoutes, on Flickr

It’s all original (even the tyres) other than the saddle. Condition couldn’t really be better. It’s proper tiny (though with 26″ wheels and it’s got Biopace chainrings!!

Views from the collective?

mindmap3
    Free Member

It’ll go for a reasonable sum on Retrobike, not sure what its worth myself but old stuff like that in good original condition does seem to sell well (although you’ll have loads of requests to split it).

eyerideit
    Free Member

Retrobike

Is the place for this beasty. Shame it’s so small.

RustySpanner

That is going to make someone very happy indeed.

I wouldn’t know whether to ride it or frame it, tbh, it’s beautiful.

Reluctant
    Free Member

1988 (i think). Do a completed listings search on ebay and ask on Retrobike. My guess would be £150 give or take a smidge.

plus-one

I’d say closer to £200 in that condition and original…

letmetalktomark

£175 or maybe a touch more.

Looks to be in VGC with almost all if not all of its original parts.

As the others have said RB be the site to sell it on or stick it in the classifieds here and I could link it up with RB if you aren’t/don’t want to register.

scotroutes

Thanks all. I will register with Retrobike and ask over there. I don’t want to start a For Sale thread until I have an indication of value and she thinks it’s worth it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What's it worth?? (Retro mini Kona content)’ is closed to new replies.