Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • What's everyone doing today?
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

been out riding for for 3 hours around my local fells the trails were dry.. 🙂

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Finding out i hate wearing kneepads – especially when i’ve had to fork out £40 for the bloody things! 🙁

derekrides
    Free Member

On the beach, sailing, waterskiing maybe.

hugor
    Free Member

Sick as a dog with severe man flu on the greatest weekend of the summer.
    I’m depressed.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Ragging the last few mm of tread out of the summer tyres followed by a cake & ice cream lunch – now relaxing with that post ride glow of aching legs and a touch of sunburn 😀

atlaz
    Free Member

I rode yesterday for 4 or 5 hours so today it’s been off hiking with the mrs. She seems as knackered as I was yesterday. Now time for the bbq and beers.

Solo
    Free Member

Aching !

Had a pretty bad crash last night.

I am now a blood spattered mess, bust my right wrist.
    Face well shredded.
    Shoulders and back of neck aching like a muther.

Fracture clinic on Tuesday.

Feeling pretty beat up and second hand at the moment.

pottsathome
    Free Member

Just took the wee man round the green route at ae on his first proper bike a ridge back mx 20 . Very proud dad may i add

Sue_W
    Free Member

Just back from a lovely ride along the coast – indulged in chocolate eclairs enroute 😳

Rain has started now, so I guess that’s the end of summer here in Wales.

Solo – ouch! That sounds bad! Hope you’re not in too much pain and you mend soon.

duir
    Free Member

Got up at 4am, went to work, flew an airliner from Aberdeen to Heathrow, stayed for 30 minutes in warm bright sunshine then came back to the same revolting weather at Aberdeen. Then after watching the torrential rain for 2 hours back at my house I finally woke up enough to fit a Maxxis super tacky swamp thing on my front wheel ready for the next 9 months of Aberdeenshire winter!

cannondaleking
    Free Member

had loads on today clean the workshop up then built some tune/stans wheels for a guy now watching gonnies on channel 5 😀

Solo
    Free Member

Sue.

Thats very kind of you, much appreciated.
    🙂

Its fair to say I’m a bit of a mess at the moment.
    Resisting the ibruprophen or whatever it is at the moment, but do not expect a comfortable night.

Still haven’t worked out how to get the washin up done, with only one hand.

Right, thats knackered me out.

Happy trails all, and stay on your wheels.
    😉

Nipper99
    Free Member

Sue, summer in alive and kicking still in South Wales. Cracking afternoon ride round the Gorlech trail at Brechfa.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘What's everyone doing today?’ is closed to new replies.