Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • What's everybody doing this weekend? (Part 994)…
  • cinnamon_girl

Thurman Merman – I have seen TT's on the 303 before and it looks absolutely terrifying 😯

Do you have earplugs in so you can't hear the traffic or what? How far do you actually ride along there then?

firestarter
    Free Member

babysitting tomorrow day then on nights prob sleepin sunday as on nights again and babysittin again monday deep joy 🙂

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Thurman Merman – I have seen TT's on the 303 before and it looks absolutely terrifying

Yes. Yes it is.

Do you have earplugs in so you can't hear the traffic or what? How far do you actually ride along there then?

The stupid pointy helmets dull a lot of the noise but it is still deafening. This afternoon's is only a 10miler, though I did a 25 on this stretch earlier in the year too. This one's near Yeovil – I think you're nearer the Andover end of things which is generally even busier. I've also done one there too :-). Did a 50mile one last Sunday up on the A417/A419 (Cirencester/Cricklade) which was both very busy (even at 0800) AND very noisy (concrete surface rather than tarmac). Nasty.

And maybe Thurman Merman even though I have no idea what or who Thurman Merman is.

He'll be the guy in the pink/black strip aboard a Columbus X-Wing. Be sure to laugh and point. I reckon it'll be a huge turnout tomorrow. We had well over 60 S/V/W/J'sin Rnd 1 of the Western League last weekend, and tomorrow is a combined Western/Wessex meet. The Lydiard Park races are usually very well populated.

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘What's everybody doing this weekend? (Part 994)…’ is closed to new replies.