Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What’s Dalby like ?
  • shinsplints

Venturing up North to pastures new on Sunday.What are peoples opinions of the riding at Dalby ? Read online that the black is closed at the moment ?
    Is it any good ???? How does it compare with the Welsh trail centres,of which I have been to all of now ???

ton

long, fast, not technical at all, very good fun.
    black bits are ok.

shinsplints

Its worth it for a day out then Ton ?

ton

deffo mate.
    a nice play area at dixons hollow. some of the fastest singletrack you will ever ride.
    proper cafe and cakes at the end, nice bike shop.
    enjoy…

Pook

great fun. Very enjoyable. Do the red, play at Dixons Hollow for a bit, or do what I do – eat a Fladjack and watch the competent people play properly…

😉

shinsplints

Sounds just the ticket….thats this weekend sorted then…night ride Friday night,Cannock Chase Saturday & Dalby Sunday…… 😀 😀 😀 😀
    I take it seriously when Ton says they are “proper” cakes…..does that mean proper Ton sized cakes then mate ?????

drdjpower

Dalby’s red route is in perfect fast summer condition at the moment. Unlike me. I agree it’s not particularly technical, but plenty of good fun and very pretty in the forest at this time of year. Why not make a weekend of it and have a day in the NY Moors? Loads of excellent riding and some even better pubs (Rosedale and The Lion at Blakey Rigg immediately spring to mind).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What’s Dalby like ?’ is closed to new replies.