Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • What you for this sunny weekend??
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Just woke up sun is shining! Wifes (queens) birthday weekend so no riding for me! However family outing to derbys friendly, spot of pressie shopping then birthday bar b/drinks all day tomorrow! Bring on the sunshine!

Drac

Off to buy stuff for kids as they need clothes to destroy when we go on holiday next week. Tomorrow a road ride is planned.

LMT
    Free Member

Well its pishing it down in the midlands! so not sure what the plan is yet.

el-Gato-Negro
    Free Member

Surfing!

Spud

Preparing my kit for SiTS, I'm also on-call until tomorrow morning so nowt else to do.

Hohum
    Free Member

Cloudy and windy here 🙁

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Training to walk up a mountain.

carriegold
    Free Member

judging by the amount of rain either snorkling or canoeing 🙁

samuri
    Free Member

Bit wet here but after I've done some computery stuff I'll be having some dinner hopefully followed by a good mountain bike ride into the hills.

Tomorrow, weather permitting, me and my son are cycling into Manchester for the Skyride.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

tomorrow out with 2 mates. might do a bit of solo exploring this afternoon

BontyBuns
    Free Member

off to degs then cooking up a feast

showerman
    Free Member

just finished putting in a new water main as have an old lead one forgot what hard work is off for a ride at 3 but could do with a good sleep now

jahwomble
    Free Member

I have a huge infected boil about the size of a unshelled peanut between my right testicle and my thigh, so mostly sitting with my feet as far apart as I can get them, taking anti-biotics, with a rotary fan pointed between my legs.

Not a lot else I suspect this weekend, which is a pity.

donsimon
    Free Member

Riding yesterday, riding today and more riding tomorrow and it's hot (30-35ºC) so an early start tommorrow.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘What you for this sunny weekend??’ is closed to new replies.