Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • What you doing today?
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

I’m taking a group coaching and can’t wait!!! We’re all really excited. Group ranges from less to more experienced and we’ve even got a guy coming along who only has 5% vision! Going to be a really interesting experience.

🙂

What’s everyone else doing?

damo2576
    Free Member

Watching CBeebies.

Hopefully may build my new (well 2nd hand frame) Superlight after that…

Bushwacked
    Free Member

LOL!!! My kids aren’t up yet so Cbeebies is thankfully not on! I’m saving Mr Tumble for later on the bike! 😉

Ahhh… actually I hear the youngest rising as I type this… once more unto the breach…

Hairychested
    Free Member

I’ll be off for a gentle ride with my camera and the assorted gear a bit later. Afterwards it’ll be a party time (or, more accurately, being nice to people who came to visit) due to my birthday today. Then some cake, beer (non-alcoholic, obviously), more cake. Should be a nice day.

mttm
    Free Member

Well, I was going riding (supposed to leave about 07:00), but the torrential downpour outside my front door – despite what the Met Office forecast insists is happening – has well and truly put me off. So probably resealing the shower, and going riding tomorrow.

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Happy Birthday Hairychested!

mttm – its a passing shower!

intode_void
    Free Member

I’m being a ‘guest’ instructor on my son’s Scout Camp today, I’m teaching improvised shelters, and since it’s honking down in Chester I suspect there may be various levels of interest on display!

mttm
    Free Member

I tried that line on myself at 06:30 – it’s now 07:45 and it still hasn’t passed! I am feeling slightly embarrassed about this sudden bout of wimpishness 😳

joiner
    Free Member

sherwood pines for a little spin…….

mtbmaff
    Free Member

Trying to move house, 21 years worth of junk to shift!

Not really that bad, got all this week to get it done 😀

Beagleboy

C’mon mttm go for it. The rain is absolutely pelting down outside my window, but I’m going to get my kit o and head out towards Stirling to hopefully meet up with some other loons. The weatherman has assured me it’s gonna clear up this morning. C’mon, it’ll be a laugh.

B.

Punk_Drummer
    Free Member

Going to make a whole lot of noise at rehersals this moring. Getting bike ready for a sunday and monday epic 🙂

jonny-m
    Free Member

today is the first day of the rest of my life…..

first day of trading for my own business

theboatman
    Free Member

Got in after a 25 mile extended road commute home off nights about half hour ago, I’ve got my 7 month old up, eating toast and watching Cbeebies, I’m halfway down a rather tasty glass of wine, and since I’ve just joined in singing the theme music to Chugginton’s, I think I’ll be having some more! I rather looking forward to some sleep before another lovely night at work…..

mttm
    Free Member

Missed my window this morning – I need to be gone before seven or I can’t get back in time. Not too worried, unusually for me, just a little embarrassed. Met Office have kindly painted a large smiley sun on tomorrow’s forecast – that’ll do for me.

uplink
    Free Member

mttm – Member

I tried that line on myself at 06:30 – it’s now 07:45 and it still hasn’t passed

This should give you an idea if it’s going to pass any time soon

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

rewski
    Free Member

Ride over woldingham and north downs, heavy rain all night so probably a mud fest

yunki
    Free Member

mostly watching cbeebies… cleaning the house and delivering cakes… I remember hearing a rumour that I might get a few hours to myself this afternoon.. In which case I’ll be nipping out along the cliffs on my bike..

jedi

i’m getting ready to coach bushwacked and his group today 🙂
    i’m still buzzing from the jumps/drops course yesterday

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Staring at the rain and wondering if LegoLand is such a good idea!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I can’t believe no-one’s going to Swaledale, there’s a big event on & Steve Peat’s riding (our Peaty, not a spurious one) So we’re doing a ride & watching a bit of the race as well, I’ll try & get some photo’s.

Johhny m, good luck with your business hope it goes well.

warton
    Free Member

Moving house 🙁 / 🙂

mttm
    Free Member

uplink – good link, not seen that one before – thanks.

jonny-m
    Free Member

cheers man!

didnt know about the swaledale event. whats going on there

rOcKeTdOg

In bed watched, F1 qualies, now the rugby, ride later then packing for Scotland biking trip followed by trip to the new real ale pub opening down the road

jonny-m
    Free Member

you have a better life than me rocketdog…

bigG
    Free Member

most likely heading to my local trails (Carron Valley) for some cross bike action, gets me a few road miles and a fun spin round in the mud. double bubble.

as my gran used to say, “you’re not sugar and you’re not salt so you’ll not melt, get out into that rain!”

Stoner
    Free Member

taking the family to see the mother-in-law 🙁

dont pray for me, Im already dead.

forge197
    Free Member

Doing blue with a bit of red at mabie, not ridden for months and have had a cold and cough so it’s going to be a painful one 🙂

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Chillin today. New bike build with trips out to the coffee shop.

trail_rat
    Free Member

scanning asset folders. joy !

running 6k after work though in 40 degrees

dawson

quiet day today.
    I dropped the car off at 8.30 for a pair of new tyres on the front and rear brake pads.
    missus has taken the kids to saturday morning cinema (£1 each)
    got a bit of pottering in the garden to do.

Trying to think of somewhere to ride tomorrow – got an unexpected full day pass – the weather looks ok – probably Peaks way – anyone else out in the Peak district tomorrow?

DrDomRob
    Free Member

Shoe horning my engine back into me car, hopefully with a new clutch installed.

Contacting Genesis for some paint… scratched the paintwork on my Croix de fer… I’ve only had it since bloody Wednesday!!!!

RealMan
    Free Member

Despite being pretty ill and it looking pretty cold outside, I’m gonna go ride my bike. MTFUing and warm clothing is needed I think.

I might even get round to sending those faulty pads back to superstar for a replacement.

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

not sure yet its looking yet again a crappy day, i wanna go check some bikes out at the lbs but i think im being dragged shopping :/

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Did a night ride last night so got to clean bike up, clean kitchen and put some new lights up in the lounge before the tribe gets back from a Girlie shpping trip to Cardiff.

Thinking I may get stuck in the garage stripping my Bontranger hubs as they need greasing – I feel trouble ahead when I don’t get my chores done – oh well what the heck 😉

Marmoset
    Free Member

Probably get a small ride in with my son on his trail gator after yesterdays successful first ride – funny how some of the most enjoyable rides don’t have to be banzai technical ones…..

RealMan
    Free Member

…And its just started raining. Now pouring. It was clear skies about 20 minutes ago wtf??

I better be getting a **** load of man points for this.

peteimpreza

Recovering from a 13 hour flight from Singapore

aP
    Free Member

In the office all day today, maybe swap everything over to my new cross frame tonight – if I think I can get it finished in one evening, then preparing things to get off early to CXL4 tomorrow.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘What you doing today?’ is closed to new replies.