Viewing 17 posts - 121 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • what you been up to today bike wise?
  • Trekster

No biking till tomorrow, wet or no 😆

Had a double dose of the Dark Side, went “rambling” with MrsT, then put a deposit on a c….a…..r……a….v….a….n………. 😯

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Oh soooooo much better than yesterday (which was so much better than the day before; long may it continue.)

Left the house at 6.30am and headed into the hills. A fair bit of road, but the offroad was fun, cracking sunrise and great clouds hanging over the tops. Back for brekkie.

Rockape
    Free Member

Went out with my bro round Cartmel fell first time round there. Got lost lots got very muddy had brilliant day loads of fun with lots of change in terrain and great countryside!!!!!!!!

donsimon
    Free Member

100km road.

Anthem-X
    Free Member

Just done a weekend away with the lads Friday round the Penmachno as a warm up and today up mount Snowdon via the Lambaris Path. Top day!!

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Where is the impossible climb buzz?

jedi

this is a pic of what i was digging

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

That looks fun Jedi.

Where is the impossible climb buzz?

Everyone should have their own near the house. Mine is the loose, slippy and stony Biddle Combe BW from West Horrington up to Pen Hill, the section from the buddle hut by the stream to the gate at the bottom of the field. It’s not steep, just awkward.

I’ve done it reliably in drier conditions on my FS and geared HT. But now the HT is SS, it has become impossible again. Yippee!

jedi

yeah i wanted to build simple alpine style switchbacks to coach riders on . i think they ride nice

mudmonster
    Free Member

Bought some winter boots, no riding.

scuttler

Quick burn in the Yorkshire sunshine. Did a bit of exploring (found nettles) and went straight over the bars on an easy section when I hit a rock whilst standing and leaning forward to scope my line down a steep section. Smack!

lyons
    Free Member

nothing today, feeling rather sore after a crash, plus rather tired fter only sleeping for 10 hours since friday night…

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Took my rigid SingleSpeed for a blast around Y Wal at Afan, great couple of hours, empty trails, slightly muddy for some back wheel out action, and a pint of Reverand James at Afan Lodge when I’d finished, proper big smiles at the end. Good day all round!!

DeeJay
    Free Member

Today was perfect 8)

amodicumofgnar

Sunset ride up the judgement climb from Chinley (read the inscriptions above the windows on Beet Farm) up to the Pennine Bridleway. Followed it through to Hayfield. Sett Valley Trail with a bit of up and over to Furness Vale. Spin back along the canal and tramway aside from the puncture 2km form home. Must carry more stuff. Worth sitting yesterdays wet one out for today.

slugwash
    Free Member

Caught the morning sunshine on the ride into work…

amodicumofgnar

Gonetothehills – that Langley?

Viewing 17 posts - 121 through 137 (of 137 total)

The topic ‘what you been up to today bike wise?’ is closed to new replies.