Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • What would you do?
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

A long time ago (well, 7th sept) I ordered a new Pure Evoke 3 from an Amazon Marketplace seller. It was a good price (£50 cheaper than high street) and was via Amazon, so I felt safe ordering. The seller was offering re-furbs and new ones. I ordered the more expensive new one as that’s what I wanted – a new one. The very next day, a parcel arrived at home and inside was a plain cardboard box with a refurbished unit. This pee’d me off (must have been one of those days, but my cheesy radar was twitching) and I sent a clear and concise e-mail to the seller stating that this really wasn’t on and spouting some sale of goods act at them. I received a reply about 10 mins later. Then it all went wonky.

To cut a long story short, there was major hassle returning the goods (which the seller claimed was a ‘picking error’) due to ineptitude on the part of the seller and then twice not refunding my money when I asked. They then said that they had run out of new ones and other lame excuses. then to my surprise a brand new one arrived today. This had been sent to me direct from Amazon as a gift from the seller. In other words, they (more like ‘he’ – a one man outfit) didn’t have any, never had any and weren’t going to get any, despite always showing new ones in stock. The only thing tat makes me smile in all of this is that the seller will have lost money on this.

So, I have the goods I ordered. All good. Well maybe not.

Should I:
    leave neutral feedback for the seller (I got my goods in the end)
    leave negative feedback for the shockingly bad performance
    file a claim for the refund of postage because I didn’t get it when I should have
    file a complaint with Amazon (they also try to manipulate the ratings by asking not to leave negative or neutral feedback!!!!!
    or do nothing – life’s too short!

Also, has the shop fulfilled the purchase request? If the thing goes wrong, who the hell is responsible for sorting it out? The Marketplace shop or Amazon (who wouldn’t recognise me as the customer probably).

Or, a wee and bombers based revenge?

Fell free to bring pitchforks, flaming torches & words of wisdom 😀

iDave
    Free Member

You should wash your feet and have a beer and chill

tails
    Free Member

You should wash your feet and have a beer and chill

+1 although should that not be red wine idave, your slipping.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Who says I haven’t got a vat of vino on the go already!

djglover
    Free Member

I can’t believe I read that, give me back my 30 seconds 👿

epicyclo

The seller has sorted it for you.

Sounds like a small business with growing pains.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What would you do?’ is closed to new replies.