Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • What wipes for….
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Cleaning a tin of pink paint off the carpet??
    2 year old picked up a pot of paint and tried to launch it over the bannister…
    Luckily it didnt go over….

wwaswas

rub her face in it?

cloudnine
    Free Member

By remarkable coincidence and luck im putting a wooden floor down today.
    I dread to think the mess if that had gone over the bannister though…

brakes
    Free Member

imagine if it had gone over the banister…
    can you ask him to have another go?

fasthaggis

Imagine if there had been a cat and Sudocrem involved 😉

wwaswas

Ask what colour they want their room next time?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

can you ask him to have another go?

Maybe have another look at the pic?

andytherocketeer

I did that once, but it was scarlet, and it landed on my brothers head.
    Looked like a scene from a horror movie.
    We got a new carpet eventually.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Checkout the underlay… Its a sign to get some work done or go ride my bike (not sure which)

brakes
    Free Member

Maybe have another look at the pic?

inconclusive

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Course it is, yeah. 😆

robdob
    Free Member

Emulsion paint. Easy to clean but you’ve got to act fast, gonna be very difficult to recover once dry.
    Carefully scrape up the excess paint that you can, being careful not to push paint further into the carpet. Then water, water and water is your friend. It’s water based so just keep using water and cloths to dab it up into. You really need a carpet cleaner while wet to “suck” the contaminated water up to get a perfect result. I

cliffyc
    Free Member

If its water based cloudnine, should be no problem. Was painting lad’s room and got paint on carpet where dust sheet had moved. Hot water+Flash soon had it out and it had almost dried!. Nice pink BTW! 🙂

JoeG
    Free Member

wwaswas – Member

rub her face in it?

+1

Then, tell her that she throws like a girl! 😉

martinhutch

Poor girl is trying to tell you something about your colour selection for her room.

She’ll be chucking rocks at the Harriet Harridan battle bus next week.

sparksmcguff

What about a new pattern – ask her to walk through it. 🙂

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I was painting the ceiling of our Chinese themed bathroom. The walls are black and lacquered over gold painted panels. The ceiling is bright red. While on the top step of the ladder I kicked the tin and it cartwheeled its way down. Total carnage a chainsaw massacre-ist would be envious of.

MoreCashThanDash

I’m so glad that there is at least one aspect of mcmoontertrackworld that doesn’t make me envious!

project
    Free Member

A few years ago an elderley customer, was painting his staircase and i was due to lift the carpet and fix the floor boards down, arrived knocked door, then heard a bang -bang -bang like something falling down the stairs, shouted all ok in there, and looked through letter plate, white paint all over stairs , wall etc, eventually old chap came down stairs, covered in paint, he had been painting ceiling when he heard the knock , forgot he was on a step ladder, fell, knocked tin of 5 lt white paint off ladder down stairs .

Insurance paid for new carpets, and total repaintiing of staircase, first calim he had made in 50 plus years he said.

JoeG
    Free Member

Chinese themed bathroom

😯 ❓

Onzadog
    Free Member

Is no one else here curious as to why the op has chosen an underlay as his user name?

cloudnine
    Free Member

The carpet (and underlay) were down when i moved in.. username is coincidence!

Its a sign… im about to win the lottery!!

Or spend the next 2 weeks on my hands and knees doing DIY

CountZero

That’s a really spooky coincidence!

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘What wipes for….’ is closed to new replies.