Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What Wii games for a 4 year old?
  • geoffj

We’ve got the sports and sports resort games + Wii fit.
    What do you recommend for the younger children?

And is mario kart a good kids driving game?

Ta

redthunder
    Free Member

Call of Duty – Black Ops.

Boom Blox 🙂

Mario Kart is Good

Sandwich

Raving Rabbids titles are all good for all the family and oddly amusing. 18 year old son plays it and still laughs.

rhys
    Free Member

Wii Play, ours are 9 and 11 now and still play it. Its great because it “teaches” them all the ways of using the wii remote and unlocks as you progress.

ski
    Free Member

We have a 4 & 7 year old, the 4 year old enjoys wii Just dance, good fun for everyone also.

But the little one still loves the Wii Play the most tbh.

And is mario kart a good kids driving game?

Our 7 year old loves it, but still a bit tricky for our 4 year old to play 😉

lodious
    Free Member

Our 4 year old loves Mario Kart an unhealthy amount…last week he repeatedly beat me for the first time ;-(. Think the Karting abilities have come at the expense of reading, writing and talking ability though.

+1 for Rayman Rabbids, good family fun

carlosg
    Free Member

Go Diego Go Safari Rescue , my lad loved playing it at his uncle and aunties before we got our own Wii . He’s nearly 6 now and still enjoys playing it.

Mario kart is ace , it might take a 4 year old a while to pick it up but not that long as kids seem to grasp the idea quite quickly.

shiraz
    Free Member

My son and I started playing Lego wii games when he was 4. It took a few goes for him to get the hang of it but his love of batman drove him through. Start with Lego Batman, then move on to Lego Starwars – both awesome and we’re still playing them now!

Lego Indiana Jones is very good too but for some reason has become very very expensive ~ £80 for a copy where we paid £19 about 6 months ago!

giant_scum
    Free Member

Cooking mama games are good as well, will probably need some help though to explain the correct moves!

mudpup
    Free Member

+1 Anything with Lego in the title

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What Wii games for a 4 year old?’ is closed to new replies.