Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • What was your best day ever?
  • steve-g
    Free Member

You know, when for no reason at all things suddenly seem to come together all at the same time.

Two weeks ago my girlfriend had our first little baby and it was a baby girl which is what I wanted when everyone had told us it would be a boy, then my old local football team the Gills score the winner with about 8 seconds to go in the playoff final at Wembley, then I get a text message from Lucozade to tell me I won their “text the code and win £1000” competition.

So what have been your best runs of luck?

Steve

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Our wedding day, soon to be followed by the birth of our twins.

yossarian
    Free Member

Found out last week that our child tax credits have been massively underpaid for the last year, this resulted in a cheque for £670 turning up in my account.

means we can have a nice holiday this summer which is cool.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

spent night at ex’s in sheffield 😉

went on date (what ex doesnt know wont kill her)

back to the ex’s for ‘lunch’ 😉

went for 100 mile road ride in the peaks,

went back to the ex’s 😉

moraly reprihensible, but still a good day.

ilovetoridebikes
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon i bet she found out and dumped you and got with someone else and you’re now alone and she’s happy with someone else :p , i despise guys that treat girls with disrespect i have lots of friends been with guys that treat them like crap and trust me they always find out! karma

best day ever i proposed to my girl and she said yes and i cant wait till we start a family together 😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Deffo our wedding day. The morning was hard work sorting the hall, but it all went well, then after that it was the bestest most fun day ever! A big party with all out best friends… What more can you ask for?
    😀

BoardinBob

at the very last moment, I let go of the 747’s undercarriage and dropped onto the roof of the chasing police car, still holding the uranium. Which was nice

mogrim

BoardinBob, you’re probably sterile now. Or any children you have will have eight toes and two heads.

Still, you can sell them to a freak show, result!

Moses

I leaped onto ILTRB’s high horse, rode it at the police car, grabbed the uranium (Which I put into a lead container), flogged it to an Iranian millionaire then took NotaSpoon’s ex and his new date off for a dirty weekend.

samuri
    Free Member

My best day ever was when nothing bad happened, I didn’t hurt myself at all, no-one tried to kill me, no-one shouted at me or started an argument with me.

Oh sorry, that’s my ideal day, it’s never happened obviously.

binners

If your best day ever is tame enough to be posted on an internet forum, you’re clearly not trying hard enough 🙂

thisisnotaspoon is in the right area

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

lol, she was already my ex, we’d broken up at the beggining of the summer, but still kept at it like rabbits.

binners

I believe ‘friends, with benefits’ is the term

Moses

nah, Fu6k-buddies is more usual.

:0)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

The day we visited Ardnamurchan. Nothing really happened, it was just one of those days when you realise what a joy it can be to be alive.

juan
    Free Member

What more can you ask for?

Bride’ssister’s phone number 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hmmmm – probably the day We climbed Sgurr na ciche with my dad helping him to finish a round of the muroes. glorious weather, fantastic mountain. Great campsite near the foot. Nice dinner and a flask of whisky. All was well with the world.

Had a few days like that and its hard to beat.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

TJ that sounds like a good day. Bet he had a tear in his eye.

takisawa2

Wedding day was good, 32degrees…morning spent by the pool, wedding on hotel lawn in afternoon. I love The Gambia.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘What was your best day ever?’ is closed to new replies.