Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • What was the last snide comment/insult you used? (humourous thread hopefully)
  • Smee
    Free Member

Mine was – She could eat an apple through a letterbox with those teeth.

Go on, whats yours?

ton

mine was…'i hope you choke on it, you greedy girl' 😯

Smee
    Free Member

Kebab?

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

No officer it's for twatting tent pegs in not for twatting **** 8)

Punk_Drummer
    Free Member

"Hope your next Sh!ts a Hedgehog"

firestarter
    Free Member

two ive used recently are

'just cos youve hairs round your lips doesnt mean you have to talk like a ….'

and

'at birth you were only an inch away from being a turd'

i do like those two 😉

boblo
    Free Member

Bald bloke to grey bloke: 'bloody 'ell you've gone grey….'

Grey bloke to bald bloke: 'yeah, it's worrying about going bald that's done it!' 🙂

Someone elses but made me smile.

falkirk-mark

you have deusions of adequacey

Junkyard
    Free Member

at working helping someone fil in their CV *
    Client: whats education mean?
    me: Just leave it blank

Perfect snide dig the room chuckled but it went over his head.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Stop eating and do some exercise always amuses me. Obviously aimed at fat people with attitude. 😈

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

A firefighter on this forum (can't remember his name – mick ?) once said that one of his slightly overweight colleagues was at the scene of an incident, when amongst the usual crowd of kids, one made a comment about him being fat. He responded by saying :

"That's because every time I shag your mum, I get a pat on the head and she gives me a biscuit"

😀 Gotta be one of the best put downs ever, even if it was used against a kid…… I was almost tempted to try and put on weight so that I could use one day 8)

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Yelled at a dickhead car driver who I'd caught up at the lights

'Were you born a c***, or have you had to work really hard at it?'

FoxyChick
    Free Member

mick…I distinctly remember you using your first comment at me on a thread a while back.
    Oh, how I laughed…

mike_p
    Free Member

Second-hand, is this…

Mountain biker rides up behind a couple who are out on a walk and unintentionally startles her, but she gets self-righteously theatrical…

She says, "shouldn't you have a bell on that bike?"

MTBer says to him, "shouldn't you have a muzzle on that dog?"

Spectacularly rude, but very very funny

simonralli2
    Free Member

at working helping someone fil in their CV *
    Client: whats education mean?
    me: Just leave it blank

Perfect snide dig the room chuckled but it went over his head.

Such irony given the terrible lack of punctuation, spellings, inconsistent capitalisation etc 😀

mybike
    Free Member

'Your not worth a c**t full of cold p**s'

'You'd have to buck up to be useless'

Can't say these any more or HR come knocking

Kuco

To a girl

The only two thing I know that have rings through their noses are pig and cows and you could be either one.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Such irony given the terrible lack of punctuation, spellings, inconsistent capitalisation etc

I reckon you can get away with that on a forum

I almost alway ignore punctuation on here as it riles the anal pedants who kindly self out themselves 😉

In a letter or CV you have a point but on here why worry/care?
    Its not like I don't use double negatives to confuse you is it?

iDave
    Free Member

nothing humorous yet…………

Gary_C

Bloke in a pub,said to my ex-wifes twin sister,who was a little,er,shall I say 'overweight'…
    "Blimey,love,were you first to the breakfast table every morning?"

Chuckling like **** as I type… 😆

Onzadog
    Free Member

who spat in yopur test-tube?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I was looking at underpants in a busy mens clothing store when my GF shouted: "Large? you've never been large in your life!" and everyone looked.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I reckon you can get away with that on a forum

Of course you can get away with irony on here ……….in fact ….. it should be celebrated ! 😀

That's why Si did us a favour by pointing it out (I missed it first time) 8)

Grumpy people who talk about "anal pedants" and can't laugh at their own mistakes, are more tedious though

izakimak
    Free Member

Mine:

Me? C**t? yes,
    But it's c**t's like me that make prick's like you stand to attention!!

grumm
    Free Member

"That's because every time I shag your mum, I get a pat on the head and she gives me a biscuit"

This was a take on what was apparently originally said by Otto Brandes, a tubby cricketer, to Glen McGrath. Great line. 🙂

'Another classic example of the genre was an exchange between Aussie paceman Glenn McGrath and Zimbabwean Eddo Brandes. ‘Hey, Brandes, why are you so **** fat?’, shouted McGrath. ‘Cos every time I **** your wife she gives me a biscuit’, replied the former chicken farmer.'

This is quite amusing too:

'For example, when Sri Lankan skipper Arjuna Ranatunga called for a runner during a one-day international against Australia, wicketkeeper Ian Healey piped up: ‘You don’t get a runner for being an overweight, unfit, fat ****.’'

http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php/site/article/1270/

thegreatape
    Free Member

A firefighter on this forum (can't remember his name – mick ?) once said that one of his slightly overweight colleagues was at the scene of an incident, when amongst the usual crowd of kids, one made a comment about him being fat. He responded by saying :

Gotta be one of the best put downs ever, even if it was used against a kid…… I was almost tempted to try and put on weight so that I could use one day

Well if he did he pinched it from Eddo Brandes.

EDIT Too slow ^

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Cricket sledging is a great source of insults…who were the brothers who played for Australia? The Waughs was it? Didn't an English cricketer reply to one of their insults…"Yes mate, but at least I'm the best cricketer in my family".

Can't remember any I've used recently as I rarely insult people. It's hard work and I never feel the better for it. I do call my mate a "cock in a sock" sometimes though.

mildred

One I use on far too regular a basis, stolen from Roger mellie's profanosaurus:

"he/she's as much use as Anne Frank's drum".

It's amazing how many people just don't get it.

legend76
    Free Member

a good looking girl who loves herself but has an awful personality came upto me in the pub and asked me out, thinking she was making me an offer i couldn't refuse, i said "sorry love but i'm out of your league"..(pinched it off the telly)

firestarter
    Free Member

ah yes ernie twas me lol and sorry foxychick i must have had a bad day :-)hope it was said in jest lol

anokdale
    Free Member

Only used it the once but heard it a few years ago, a guy on a MTB (marin) cut me up when i was in the car as he came out of a track onto the road and continued down the road holding not just us up but the cars behind by riding slow and deliberatly down the centre of the road, he pulled over after a few hundred yards when he reached his car. I stopped and gave him a thousand yard stare to which he bolted over to the car and let a tirade of abuse flow, my wife grabbing me saved him from a monumental beasting and 12 months of physio but as he stuck his head through the window i told him breath smelled of sperm. It stalled him in his tracks and his mate cracked up and dragged him away. Not big and not clever but there you go.

firestarter
    Free Member

one of my mate uses one i like . If anyone calls him owt he just says 'me an all' prob needs a yorkshire accent to work but makes me chuckle 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

i also call our probationary firefighter boxing glove head every time he does owt wrong 🙂

juiced
    Free Member

Good ex work colleague used to say ' Don't be a f**kwit all your life, take a day off! Always made me chuckle.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

Out on the bike, managed to get a fat taxi driver a bit angry. He stopped and some lights and started giving me some abuse. I opted for the schoolboy classic 'what you gonna do, eat me?' before cycling off. Well, I thought it was amusing…

FOSHOYAHO
    Free Member

a guy pulled out in front of me, i beep my horn, he gets all shirty mouthin off in a busy street, givin me the 'bald speccy btsard' routine (tis true but don't need a fat fuucker to tell me that) anyway, when he finished and we had an audience i just said i'd call you a untc but a untc's worth a fuuck you're worth fuuck all

markenduro
    Free Member

One i used on a twatdriver: did you pass your driving test or just suck the examiner off? Works pretty well for either sex.

Q- Where's your bell
    A- Where's your hearing aid

Onzadog
    Free Member

I had a motorcycle student once who lacked cordination and was also rather tall for the 125s. I used to call him "dancing monkey boy"

edd

Me talking to a colleague who had a prostitute living with him (as his "girlfriend"):

"So had did that work? Did you pay her a salary?"

Not clever but it went straight over his head and made me chuckle.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘What was the last snide comment/insult you used? (humourous thread hopefully)’ is closed to new replies.