Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • what very small, fairly bright, front light?
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

Now the evenings are drawing in, I need to stick lights on my lad’s Islabike. He’s not content with my knog backup lights, especially when I go and turn up the brightness on my Hopes!

Any really small, but reasonably bright (he’s not going to be doing the Inners DH night race!) lights out there for not too much money?

Edit – ideally the equivalent of an alpkit gamma headtorch, but for (small diameter) handlebars

wwaswas

new Lazene MicroDrive stuff would probably fit the bill. I have the rear and it’s great. Not cheap but rechargeable via usb connector and feels like it’ll last.

timb34
    Free Member

If you want something as bright as a gamma headtorch then why not just put one on his head?

Otherwise one of the ebay Ultrafire 501b torches would fit the cheap and cheerful category (and didn’t tesco do a pretty good LED torch a while back?)

ir_bandito
    Free Member

cheers.
    Leyzene looks spot-on. that could be a christmas present…

Ultrafire torches are a bit big really. Should have specified, its an Islabike Cnoc14 so space is limited.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

ooh, just seen the Leyzene Femto Drive. Anyone ever used one?
    How does it compare with Knogs and their like?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘what very small, fairly bright, front light?’ is closed to new replies.