Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • What value has a human life ?
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

It looks like you are saying the poor lad was so worthless you could only make up a job to make him feel better about himself?

Giving someone a job makes them ‘look worthless’ ?

I learn something everyday.

Yeah he couldn’t get a job anywhere. And the job as my side-kick wasn’t made up, he was doing something useful by increasing my productivity, although not always, so that I could pay him some money out of my wages – which I always did. He was my foster nephew/part of the family.

And it did make him better about himself. A lot better.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Ernie – stop trying to make this about me, its not – I picked you up on why it was necessary to even mention race, and I did it politely and without point scoring.

You dug your own hole from that point on, you small minded, patronising, racist idiot!

and if you’re going to accuse me of misquoting you, then I’ll pick you up yourself, my quote was “the most patronising, offensive, racist thing” and I’ll stand by that (three point) quote.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Giving someone a job

is not the same as making up a job, which is what I said. I think you are doing what you have accues Z-11 of doing; misquoting. Isn’t that ironic?

I could try and make my point of view clearer for you, but I don’t think it is worth it. I don’t think you are going to, in any way, accept that your attitude is not as perfect as you think it is.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I picked you up on why it was necessary to even mention race

I didn’t even mention it in the OP, it was one comment, along with the fact that he lived in New Addington, in a subsequent post. The only person who’s made a big issue of his race is you.

And there I go again, not ignoring you Z-11…..will I ever learn ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I don’t think you are going to, in any way, accept that your attitude is not as perfect as you think it is.

Not at all. I fully accept that my attitude has been far from perfect, I’ve allowed Z-11 to take me down a blind ally with his sad point scoring. I should have known better. This was a pretty serious topic in which Z-11 got one over me and messed up the thread.

crikey
    Free Member

This was a pretty serious topic

…that has been dragged down to score shitty little STW points.

So why not stop now?

nonk
    Free Member

well said crikey.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You should get out more, Ernie.

Oh, and “intellectually challenged”….. nice. Well done. Most pithy.

Merlinman

I think this is a good point to close this thread.

Time to ride bikes?

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘What value has a human life ?’ is closed to new replies.