• This topic has 43 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by 5AM.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • what trail/ do it all bike to get……the pondering!
  • devoner
    Free Member

funny you mention the intense traser 2 because today i stopped in at Southfork in Braunton on the way for a cheeky afternoon surf and there is was. it was beautiful. a traser 2 frame. excesive sliva imediately entered my mouth. its looking like a serious number one contender, more so because i checked out their website when i got home and it has a video on it with some way too relaxing moby-ish music on it and i struggled to contain myself. it would have to have an SLX build though to remain within budget but it would still compete and potentially be cheaper than a spicey 516 and around the same as orange 5 pro. what i liked was the fact that it seems to fill that gap between so many brands bikes ie – orange 5 to orange 5am, lapierre zesty to spicy.
    test planned.
    ps. it looks stunning. watch this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNL8s5NJ750

partickbateman
    Free Member

A few that have caught my eye:

Mondraker Dune
    Last Herb AM (great write-up in Dirt)
    Nukeproof Scalp

Not an easy choice is it? 🙂

will2468
    Free Member

Considered the whyte 146?

5AM
    Free Member

Surprised no-one has mentioned the Norco Fluid or the Fluid LT (may be called something else this year.)

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘what trail/ do it all bike to get……the pondering!’ is closed to new replies.