Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What to get my Scottish mate living in Sweden?
  • Duane…
    Free Member

Hi all,

Going to visit my mate for his birthday in Sweden who is originally from Scotland. Any obvious things I could get him which he can’t get over there?

Bearing in mind I’m flying (nothing huge), and he doesn’t really drink (no whisky), and I’m a student (not expensive).

zigzag69
    Free Member

Tunnocks, irn-bru, haggis?

Breakfast of McChampions

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

A nice poster

Duane…
    Free Member

Can you take food stuffs like Haggis on planes?

zigzag69
    Free Member

countries have different rules. I know the US doesn’t appreciate your mother in law bringing a tin in in her suitcase…

pottsathome
    Free Member

Get him a rangers top be a sale on soon

maccruiskeen

Can you take food stuffs like Haggis on planes?

Not Haggis, no, if it gets spilt it gums up the workings of the conveyer belt.

d45yth
    Free Member

A shortbread smorgasbord?

saleem
    Free Member

I always get the family to bring butteries, haggis and lorn sausage, oh Tablet too

Duane…
    Free Member

I’m only taking carry on, and it looks like the 100ml rule applies to food stuffs too :/ So haggis might be a problem..

saleem
    Free Member

Tablet then if he’s a sweet tooth

bigG
    Free Member

Get him a blowjob from a skanky lass that doesn’t remember his name . She needs to punch him in the chuckies straight after and he then smashes her back doors in using a dose of methadone and a bottle of irn bru as a courting gesture.

Ahhh there’s no place like home

Ps I’ve had a few pints, apologies if this offends the tree hugging liberals.

maccruiskeen

There are people doing screen printed tea towels/cusions/aprons/tshirts with retrotastic tunnocks/barr/irnbru/scottish plain/cremola foam. Nice, although a bit pricy for what they are.

Cremola Foam has been re-incarnated as Cremola Fizz

sweepy
    Free Member

see you in about a fortnight then 😀

donsimon
    Free Member

Why do you want to take him something from the country he’s managed to escape from? Some people.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What to get my Scottish mate living in Sweden?’ is closed to new replies.