• This topic has 85 replies, 69 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • What to do in [your town here]?
  • PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Claim benefits,
    drink fortified wine,
    eat chips,
    buy a house for less than a cost of a car.

Hide in it so you don’t get a kicking.

Reminds me of going to Afan once and being advised I could buy one of the houses above the river for slightly more than the cost of my bike.

😯

rogermoore

Have fish and chips or get your hair cut. That’s about it, but the choices for these 2 activities are seemingly endless.
    RM.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Reminds me of going to Afan once and being advised I could buy one of the houses above the river for slightly more than the cost of my bike.

Just checked on RightMove. One bedroom flat about 400 yards from my house. £16,500

onewheelgood

My town is apparently the happiest in England, according to some kind of bullshit algorithm.

You wouldn’t know it to look at the miserable old tykes wandering around town.

Er…we have a castle, a pretty canal and some wood with all the mud you could want.

@martinhutch
    , I think you’ll find that we have the castle. You do have Smack though…
    I’m prepared to share the mud.

kayla1
    Free Member

Peterlee. There’s a bus station where you can get the bus to somewhere anywhere else…

Loads of ‘affordable’ new builds being thrown up but no new social housing. Where the **** are all these people going to work to pay for their Affordable New Homes I do not know, cos there’s **** all around here.

edit- although, you know, Nissan. Everyone up here works as Nissan, don’t we, eh Tories? Northern powerhouse, my fat arse.

edited again- bit of a disservice there actually, there are some decent bridleways and cheeky stuff around and about.

DrJ

Claim benefits,
    drink fortified wine,
    eat chips,
    buy a house for less than a cost of a car.

Hide in it so you don’t get a kicking

Middlesbrough?

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘What to do in [your town here]?’ is closed to new replies.