Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • What to cook to impress a woman?
  • 66deg
    Free Member

[/quote]With my wife…

Not for long “your my wife now”

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I think I did roast partidge followed by a coffee and chocolate pudding. Not much sleeping that night.

hora
    Free Member

Emsz really? Im just off down to Iceland. They might have two for one offers on too if ok?

66deg
    Free Member

“oh go on then, just one more spoonful” and you end up with a tartifette baby, and then before you know it, your asleep on the sofa.

Do you mean this sort of tartifflette baby.

Or this one?

spacemonkey

Just remembered the first meal I ate when I started dating a posh bird several years ago – doner kebab. We even celebrated out first anniversary with the same. We remained together and other 3-4 years.

First meal I cooked for her was coconut chicken (a mild take on a Thai curry) with rice and sundries. Went down a treat.

choppersquad
    Free Member

I’d just take thestabilizer’s advice.
    Classic!

ste_t
    Free Member

Ended up taking her out instead. Got a bit tied up with the police after intervening with a kitchen porter threatening to stab a chef with a boning knife. As you do.

allthegear
    Free Member

now that’s just showing off…

fionap

I can’t believe that nobody suggested crisps.

MoreCashThanDash

Hang on, I want to know about the attempted stabbing!

Mate of mine had a date with a Page 3 “stunna” a few years ago. She wanted to go to McDonald’s. Classy!

Bunnyhop

I think I did roast partidge followed by a coffee and chocolate pudding. Not much sleeping that night.

We have a winner.

Seriously, 3 puddings.
    Starter – a light pudding
    Main – something with fruit
    Pudding – something with lots and lots of chocolate

teasel
    Free Member

Hey, I suggested a hot chocolate fondant. You can’t get more chocolatey than that…! And…AND I didn’t mention anything else, so basically I was suggesting JUST pudding.

That’s pretty ***kin’ hot. Infact, I’d even shag myself after eating one of those bad boys.

Bunnyhop

teasel – do these puddings of yours travel well? 🙂

teasel
    Free Member

🙂

Actually, in all seriousness, they do. I live next door to my partner and regularly (as they’re not too fattening) make the journey to her door with a pair of hot chocies. The pre-mix version, in little moulds, would easily survive a journey in a car…

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Well we’re still together and have two kids. I think if I fed her coffee and chocolate pudding now there’d be divorce or murder. Changed days.

Viewing 16 posts - 161 through 176 (of 176 total)

The topic ‘What to cook to impress a woman?’ is closed to new replies.