Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What summer gloves?
  • everyone
    Free Member

What’s good?

I normally get the Scott ones from start cycles but I’ve missed out this time.

Realistically all I’m after is a nice lightweight glove with a thin palm and no velcro.

Kryton57

I was bought as a gift some Altura progel gloves for the road bike – i bought another pair they are very good.

Northwind

I really like the Fox Sidewinders but they do have velcro cuffs if that’s a dealbreaker for you.

fudge9202
    Free Member

Specialized Grail are awesome, no numb hands and no Velcro and with a choice of full finger or mitts you can’t go wrong!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Fist gloves, some with and some without velcro, have some dakine ones that fit the bill too. Just grab a couple of pairs from the next shop your in, always nice to have spare gloves.

TimothyD
    Free Member

Those free grey (or black) glove which MBUK give away each winter. f=For when it’s not raining or cold – they absorb the sweat and are comfyish.

The don’t provide much protection in a crash, but they’re better than bare skin.

…and they’re free. 😉

prawny

I’ve got some cheap 661 ones there ok, not as comfy as my previous fox ones (maybe sidewinders? They were free with a sub years ago) but decent enough. Super thin, and no Velcro

mikewsmith
    Free Member

– they absorb the sweat and are comfyish.
    The don’t provide much protection in a crash, but they’re better than bare skin.

…and they’re free.
    A 5* review!!

gears_suck
    Free Member

I look forward to summer so I can leave the gloves at home. Hate them!

MSP

I like the giro rivette II, nice and thin no padding or wrist fastening, just a little bit expensive, but they seem tough enough to get a few years wear out of rather than just one season.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Being a bit of a magpie I using pick 100% gloves in the loudest colour they have in the shop.

nickfrog
    Free Member

Got those for £4.99 last month http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/one-industries-zero-oneid-gloves-aw16/rp-prod139703

They fit me…like a glove.

Not sure if you can find them elsewhere…

chakaping
    Free Member

CRC > gloves > display highest discount > buy a few different pairs > see which ones you like > return others

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What summer gloves?’ is closed to new replies.