Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What Spotify music do you engage 'Private Session' to listen to?
  • lodious
    Free Member

Just checked out the last Beady Eye album cuz it was produced by David Sitek. It’s not the kind of thing i’d want my hipster Facebook friends to see, so I went undercover w/Private Session.

Recently here has been tracks from Kelly Rowland (too poppy), Azalia Banks (to rude), Tinie Tempah (I’m not kool enough) which I probably would not want to be shared with the world, so got heard in private.

So what (if any) music gets the private session treatment?

PS. Beady Eye, not as bad as feared, great production but the band needs a new singer and lyricist “You’re the apple of my eye / Spread your wings and learn to fly”. Oh dear.

plyphon
    Free Member

All of my music is listened to privately because I actually own my music rather than using a streaming service.

the-muffin-man

All of it!

Why would you feel the need to share everything you listen to?

pebblebeach
    Free Member

Whilst I wouldn’t dream of publishing what I’m listening to on facebook, why would anyone, I couldn’t care less what other people think of the music I’m listening too.

You need to be your own man and not stress about what other people think. Are you under 16?

footflaps

Whilst I wouldn’t dream of publishing what I’m listening to on facebook, why would anyone, I couldn’t care less what other people think of the music I’m listening too.

+1

Plus I was using Spotify long before they did the FB integration thing, so don’t need to log into FB to use it.

chvck
    Free Member

I hadn’t even realised there was a private mode!

zilog6128

All of my music is listened to privately because I actually own my music rather than using a streaming service.

Unless you exclusively listen to some drivel you wrote & performed yourself, you don’t own it. Feel free to test this out in court if you don’t believe me. 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What Spotify music do you engage 'Private Session' to listen to?’ is closed to new replies.