Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • What sort of tosser "dislikes" a kid's youtube video?
  • peabrain
    Free Member

hatter – looks nice and small!

Mine started on a pedal bike at 22 months and he was tiny. Was a “Noddy” bike with 10″ plastic wheels. He couldn’t reach the ground to stop and start, of course.

For his second birthday he got a Specialized Hotrock 12 – still couldn’t reach the ground for about 6 weeks even with the seatpost cut down..

BigDummy
    Free Member

I wouldn’t spend a minute of my life purposefully watching a child I didn’t know riding a bicycle, but if I somehow accidentally did I can’t rule out the possibility that my feedback would be negative. Depends on how high the bunnyhop was, to be honest.

😉

jonathan
    Free Member

Yep – my youngest started on a Cnoc 14 long before he could get his feet on the ground, even with the post cut down. Going from a balance bike he could pedal and ride it fine – it was just the starting, and more importantly the stopping, that were an issue. Trying to keep up with big bro was the issue and once he’d tried it he wouldn’t go back to the balance bike!

I did a lot of running for a month or two, but it was worth it

hatter

I’m doing a lot of running/jogging now! He shifts on that thing, even without pedals.

I’m wary of getting him something too big for him to touch the ground on as I think this will just lead to crashes and a drop-off in confidence.

The way he’s growing (2 shoes sizes in 3 months!) he’ll be more than ready by Christmas.

Fun times.

DezB
    Free Member

Please, if you ever put a video on Youtube, just disable the comments. It’s not worth a milisecond of your life reading any of them.

scottfitz
    Free Member

My 18month old boy loves a bummyhop or 10 🙂

martinhutch

My 18month old boy loves a bummyhop or 10

😯

Is that link worksafe?

Kip

I would just like to say that your kid is amazing.

I am now going to read all the other posts to find out how I can get a pedal bike small enough for my nearly 4 1/2 year old who is still in age 2 clothing!

The balance bike is fun but we are really starting to need brakes!

EDIT: We watch other kids riding bikes on YouTube because Kip Jr loves to see other kids doing what she does. The BMX twins are her favourite.

hatter

If you want to inspire your kids then google ‘Jackson Goldstone’ his runner bike vids were great for getting my wee man gee’d up.

“Me speedy like Jackson” is now a common phrase as he zips along in front of me.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘What sort of tosser "dislikes" a kid's youtube video?’ is closed to new replies.