Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What Shorts Over Bib Shorts / 3/4's
  • dustytrails

Who’s wearing shorts over bib shorts or 3/4’s
    What shorts dont fall down ie with some type of silicon gripper.
    In need of some new shorts but like to wear bibs under!!

wwaswas

most baggies have some sort of belt or waistband adjustment I’ve never had problems with them falling down.

z1ppy

What shorts dont fall down

I now use some cheap (£6 from the army navy) trouser braces, as my shorts never stay up & I just get fricken annoyed spending most of my time pulling them back up.

most baggies have some sort of belt or waistband adjustment
    Have you tried any of the Endura range, belts are pap, and my Altura are now too big (at the limit of the belt/adjustment) so have the same issue

wwaswas

Have you tried any of the Endura range, belts are pap

most of my shorts are from them.

Maybe I have big hips to go with my 32in waist and that prevents short droppage.

dustytrails

I agree Endura belts are pap – maybe i have a big gut for a 32″ waist which is pushing them down.
    I seem to remember a similar post a while back – some one mentioned some shorts with a silicon type gripper strip

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I always wear bibs, be it shorts or 3/4 lengths.

yunki
    Free Member

go proudly forth in yer budgie smugglers.. there’s no shame in it.. no-one will see your embarrassment as long as you’re riding well enough.

dustytrails

No probs riding in just lycra (roadie too!! I’ll get my coat!!) but like the security on mtb of a tougher short over in case of a rider / ground incident

skinnysteel
    Free Member

Spent the winter in Singletracks over Endura 3/4 bibs. Work for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What Shorts Over Bib Shorts / 3/4's’ is closed to new replies.