• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • What shed/garage/work light
  • Imabigkidnow
    Free Member

I have a garage, but It’s not attached to the house; it’s a block of garages so when I work on my bike I get nervous about leaving the door open because people walking past on the street can look in, though there’s about 30m distance. Also, people from ‘the flats’ next door have to walk right past it to get to the communal waste area. I’ve been running the door kind of 2/3 – 3/4 closed, but I reckon that just looks weird and says I’ve got something I don’t want people to see so I’m nervous for my bikes ‘n’ tools.

Aside from an inverted Diablo and my Petromax 150 running clean lamp oil, I’m looking for a stronger, slighly less fumey solution for a light so that I can close the door when I’m tinkering.

As it’s not attached to the house I need an independent power source, and due to block of garages, pref not solar panel on roof. I guess 2-3 hrs run time.

So; any recommendation on portable/rechargeable work lights or uber powerful camp lights? i.e. 100w equiv, or two weaker, cheaper ones.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.