Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • what ride out of hebden bridge area ?
  • firestarter
    Free Member

fance a ride out calderdale area my mate live out that way but doesnt know too many routes . so any hidden gems ? prob 20 / 30 miles if poss oh and a gpx file would be great too 😉 but that prob askin too much

cheers

woody2000

I'd be surprised if you got much of a response, they like to keep it all secret over there 🙂

I've got a few mmos that I seem to have collected if you can use 'em?

firestarter
    Free Member

lol i have memory map as well as garmin so should be able to open on memory map and convert to put on my garmin , i think 😉

any you have would be great to mail in profile if poss

many thanks

woody2000

YGM Mick

brant
    Free Member

prob 20 / 30 miles

I tend to measure rides in hours or descents 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

a few hours to beast the pig then brant 🙂

elaineanne
    Free Member

eh wot ya mean ya mate doesnt know too many routes ? does he ride with his eyes shut?… id best keep the 'secret routes' all to myself then…teeeheeee… dont want you guys getting ahead of me…lol cant have you flying past my green mean machine can i ? hhahaha

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Theres a few of us out on Saturday Mick. 9am start from the steep parking road behind the Co-Op. 21 miles the route apparently with lots of ups and lots of "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

firestarter
    Free Member

working sat mate im afraid. Ive ridden a few rides with him and there does seem to be more up than down lol

woody2000

Bugger, holding the babby this weekend Dave or I'd have been there in a flash myself! 😀

fozzyuk

Got my parents over….otherwise would love to as well !!

Been getting the miles in post Christmas !!

dale
    Free Member

would you mind if I tagged along ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘what ride out of hebden bridge area ?’ is closed to new replies.