Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • What Razor Do You Use?
  • clubber
    Free Member

Mach 3 with king of shaves oil, in the shower. No foam or other crap. the oil stopped shaving rash immediately.

skiboy
    Free Member

Arko stick, Edwin jagger razor and bagger with a box of feathers, feathers are super sharp and always nip my neck but the shave is stunning, tried sharks , derbys , astras but found them a little too blunt , thing about db razors is once you buy the razor and brush it doesn’t cost mote than 4 quid for a premium pack of ten blades so you can chop and change until you find the shave you want

Taff
    Free Member

Edwin jagger with feathers or derby blades.

Neil-F
    Free Member

Mach 3 Turbo with King of Shaves Menthol gel stuff, whilst in the shower.
    A razor probably lasts me about 8 to 10 shaves. A nice coat of Nivea afterwards, no aftershave or anything else. 😀

simondbarnes

Gillette Fusion but only on my legs.

Haze

Muhle R89, but still keep my old Mach 3 for when I need to be quick (rarely)

chewkw
    Free Member

I rather not shave then to use those metrosexual razor. 😆

samuri
    Free Member

Who fancies a crocodile dundee hard man shaving competition?

You go out and buy a knife, the butcher the better but it has to be a knife. Kitchen knife, bread knife, flick knife, bowie knife, I don’t care.

And then shave with it for a couple of weeks. Then post a picture of the carnage on here…..

Stoner
    Free Member

Back o’ the queue samuri

Shaving with a shovel

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Anyone tried the King of Shaves razors?

Genuine rubbish.

I’ve no great brand affinity – but which magazine rate wilky sword diamond (3 blade) as the best mans razor. I cant argue. They disliked the Gilette 5 blade ones on cost – and too broad a cutting area and too much slime left on the skin. Also I can get the wilky’s on ebay for cheap and they withstand my stubble for about 3 weeks per blade. Apparently almost all ebay Gilettes are counterfeit?

STW is this like mumsnet now????

chewkw
    Free Member

couldashouldawoulda – Member

Apparently almost all ebay Gilettes are counterfeit?

Not safety razor though and there are so many different brand of safety razor blades out there you do not need to stick to one brand.

😀

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

@chewkw – to be clear – my comments were about the 5 blade ones. And my knowledge of this is purely regurgating Which’s review. Apart from the King of Shaves ones which I can testify before a court – are crap based on experience.

chewkw
    Free Member

couldashouldawoulda – Member

@chewkw – to be clear – my comments were about the 5 blade ones. And my knowledge of this is purely regurgating Which’s review. Apart from the King of Shaves ones which I can testify before a court – are crap based on experience.

No problem.

Yes, no surprise there as they are rather expensive hence attracting many counterfeit. 🙂

Woody
    Free Member

Bought one of these little beauties a couple of weeks ago, Merkur 37c. I use feather blades and I’ve been trying an Arko shaving stick or my usual Mitchells Wool fat soap.
    Fantastic shave and not scary at all 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘What Razor Do You Use?’ is closed to new replies.