Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • What PAYG service (or basic contract) for an iPhone?
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

My wife’s contract is about due for renewal but we are thinking about just getting a PAYG or something as she doesn’t really use it much (texts more than calls and light browsing usage) so what would anyone recommend?

O2 quoted £13.50 a month for their monthly plan which has bundled minutes/texts etc but was just wondering if anyone could recommend anything else.

She isn’t bothered about signing on for another contract as she is happy with her 3G and will also get my iPhone 4 later this year anyway when my work contract is up for renewal.

pikey999
    Free Member

I was with O2 and changed to Tesco very cheap with no problem moving across plus they use O2 network

v8ninety

Check out gig gaf (I think). Not relevant for my needs, but my in built good valuometer went off when I heard about it; I think a tenner top up a month gives you a fair whack of data, which is the important thing for an iPhone on payg.

Edit; it’s Giffgaff and the tenner a month ‘goodiebag’ gives you 250 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited data.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What PAYG service (or basic contract) for an iPhone?’ is closed to new replies.