Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • What other aluminium, 140mm fork hardtail frames are there?
  • househusband

13FM; only downside with the Soul (and as I have one I would otherwise suggest it) is the lack of tabs for adding rear rack? I know your propensity for touring and long jaunts in the wilderness!

si-wilson
    Free Member

Chumba HX1

Details here, though the page shows the older model, geo is the same except the new frame has a 68 HA. Weight should be around 3.75Lb for a medium. HX and HX2 (29er) still has the EBB for singlespeed.

benjag
    Free Member

I quite fancied the Dartmoor hornet, went for a steel NS surge and it’s mint.

[/url]

cb

I have the current HX1 and love it. I have put Fox 36s on though, which may be overkill…

si-wilson
    Free Member

Would a full built Chumba HX1 with similar spec and price to the Marin Rocky ridge appeal to anyone or do people prefer to spec their own?

Cotters
    Free Member

Orange Crush – not sure I need another bike since I bought mine.

dogg
    Free Member

Orange crush +1 the mutts nuts

cb

@ Si – not sure this answers your question properly but I wanted frame only so as to use up a lot of spare parts I had in the garage! As such, mine is not as bling as I would have liked but it feels good riding the bits rather than looking at them. Maybe a frame and fork option?

armchairbiker

Another vote for Orange Crush – though I don’t use it for all day rides as it’s a small chuck bike. Also Orange could do with making an 18″ version (but that’s the similar comment to why Orange should do a 17″ 5)

If I had more choice again I’d go for BFe.

PeteG55
    Free Member

Can’t believe no one has suggested Whyte 905/1 or 19 dependent on budget. Amazing reviews.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘What other aluminium, 140mm fork hardtail frames are there?’ is closed to new replies.