Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • what meal is your bike…?
  • yunki
    Free Member

I have just built my brother a bike so that he can commute and join me on the moors and generally improve his fitness and stoke up his lust for life another notch..

I would say that it’s an unethical but very tasty fresh cod fillet in home made beer batter, served with a heap of King Edwards sauteed in loads of butter and some fresh green beans..

EDIT: I’ve just glanced through to it in the kitchen and I’m erring towards a fillet from a personal best cod that you caught yourself by rod and line from a cold and windswept desolate December beach..

I really don’t want to have to hand it over to him if I’m honest..

donsimon
    Free Member

Meal?

ronjeremy
    Free Member

I’d say you have too much time on your hands and an over active imagination!!!

mboy
    Free Member

I’d say you have too much time on your hands and an over active imagination!!!

Or is edging for a staff writer position on Singletrack Mag! 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

Are you high? Sleep deprived? Hungry? All 3? Bored of my questions?

scaredypants

one’s aluminum but the other one is plasic

themightymowgli
    Free Member

I like the question,
    I think my LTHT is a Wild Boar and apple sausage on champ mash with red onion gravy whilst my SS is more of a bowl of All Bran with copious amounts of sugar

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Most of my bikes are Dolmio Spag Bol. Except for one. It’s the same with some black pepper on.

Dancake
    Free Member

A Re-heated Chilli con carne eaten mostly in bread in front of the telly late at night

john_drummer
    Free Member

it’s not a meal, it’s a Cake 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

My Enduro- A really good chilli
    My NRS – A chicken satay salad. A little spice, but so comforting
    My retroMarin – Beef stoo. Sooooo good!
    My BMX – An Unlucky Fried Kitten. Guilty pleasure!
    My road bikes – Sushi. I know they’re good for me, and they look lovely, but meh. They’re a little dull.
    My pub bike – A proper bacon and fried egg sarnie from a greasy spoon. You KNOW it makes sense.

🙂

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Do you get many visitors ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

My kitchen churns out some good stuff! 🙂

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Dogs dinner.

toys19
    Free Member

My bikes are all the result of a meal. Shit.

toys19
    Free Member

(I didn’t mean that, my bikes are awesome)

Zoolander
    Free Member

My orange five is a fruit salad
    And the road bike is a bread stick

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Yeah mine too 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Sirloin steak with fine beans and US style roast potatoes.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Sticky toffee pudding-Custom Carrera BansheeX.

senorj

mines a pie and pea supper.

P7. 😀

yunki
    Free Member

well.. I was going to say steak and kidney pie and mash, but after seeing the Wild Boar sausage suggestion I’m not so sure now…

hunta

Seems you either get it or you don’t.

Turkey roast. I have no idea why.

rewski
    Free Member

lemon meringue = zesty and light

bikebouy
    Free Member

I like the question, bit of imaginative thinking is a good thing IMO.

Roadie1 (Parlee) – Falafel’s, chillies, salad, vine tomatoes, humus, fresh rosemary, peppers, beetroot and carrot salad with pine nuts all in a pittabread. Healthy, long distance sustenance, spicy, nourishing, crunchy, juicy, slythe, lively.
    Roadie2 (winter hack Boardman TeamCarbon) – Chicken Rogan Josh with 4 popadoms and pickles, get you nearly anywhere food with the occasional trip to the loo.
    MTB1 (F800 Lefty) – Pork Pie, a bit overweight, mid market fodder with extra gello when really it should have more meat, French mustard.
    MTB2 (Gunnar29rigidSS) – Veggieburger with home made mayo, bit bland, bit hard work chewing, occasional crunchy bit, rough, sesame seed bits appear everywhere.

Toasty

Orange Five – Fish finger sandwiches, top notch, even though lots of people will pull faces and tell you it’s rubbish! 🙂

Rigid Scandal 29er – It’s like when you pick up one of those M&S low fat meals, get back to your desk and realise you haven’t got a fork, but an awkward plastic spork instead.

LapSteel
    Free Member

My Inbred – Steak pie chips n gravy….Tasty but a bit heavy

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘what meal is your bike…?’ is closed to new replies.