Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • What Lights
  • Eyepic
    Free Member

Has this started yet?

If yes…..where… if not…. Why?

Are there any great leaps forward?

neninja
    Free Member

Check out the ad to the right for Gloworm X2 lights – twin XM-L U2, genuine 1300 lumens, sub 90g light head, Panasonic cells.

STW forum offer gets £20 off until 15th September (making them £130) – code – GLOWORM20

parkesie
    Free Member

I just bought a triple xm-l u2 from torchy. Should have it monday looks stupidly bright cant wait to have a play.

JoeG
    Free Member

Ay up. I love mine!

Edit – on sale, too.

orangeboy
    Free Member

Latest light and motion Stella due this week 1700 lumen and got cheaper just still insure about the run time being enough.

parkesie
    Free Member

£140 fluxient xml u2 from torchy

Not the smallest or lightest of units but omg the initial turn it on in the house test its chuffing bright.

My troutie upgraded hope 2 is bright as a light needs to be this thing is just silly.

Will be getting a good run out on bivi ride for rest of the week will see how it performs.

philfive
    Free Member

where do you get the torchy lights from?

z1ppy

http://www.torchythebatteryboy.com/

on fleabay he is Big_f_d_d

Going by a Inton dual XML U2 light my m8 has, that must be **** bright, as his is with just 2 of the LED’s. Interested to know how you get on with it cooling wise, as the inton’s a huge bit of metal and so doesn’t warm up to much.

parkesie
    Free Member

He has a wee shop on ebay

User name is in his blog

http://www.torchythebatteryboy.com/

parkesie
    Free Member

I was looking at the double but the lure of the tripple was just to strong.
    Its a fair old lump of metal light unit on its own weighs 200g compared to the hope 2 at 100g.

Beagleboy

I’ve finally admitted defeat. My twin halogen Lumicycle set has done me proud for getting on 10yrs now, but I simply can’t ride with other people now because their more powerful lights wash mine out.

I’ve already got my Lumi smart charger and Enduro battery, so I think I’m going to go for the Lumicycle XPG3 (or whatever it’s called)lamp unit. This means I can keep my trusty old halogens as backup when I want to do some proper nightriding.

B.

parkesie
    Free Member

You can run these supper night sun lights on low if you want that retro riding in the dark by candle light feeling 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘What Lights’ is closed to new replies.