Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • WHAT IS THE ####ING POINT OF THIS?
  • Harry_the_Spider

IN A NORMAL HOUSE NORMAL PEOPLE PUT THEIR TEA BAGS IN THE **** BIN. BUT ON HOLIDAY… WHEN THERE IS A LITTLE TEA BAG ASH TRAY THING… PEOPLE LEAVE THEIR USED **** TEA BAGS OUT FOR ME TO TIDY UP.

IT JUST ISN’T CIVILIZED.

GOOD JOB THERE ISN’T A LITTLE CERAMIC POT IN THE BATHROOM WITH “TURDS” WRITTEN ON IT.

iDave
    Free Member

as a student i had a plate for the tea bag of the day

cynic-al
    Free Member

Jeez. People are microwaving babies and you post about this?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

LFWOL!!!!!!

This is the sort of shit we need to worry about.

LoCo
    Free Member

😆

mogrim

Just think, there's a product designer out there that got paid to make that, he's earning money off of you 🙂

Waderider
    Free Member

My mother does this. It's batty. She also has a ceramic 'house' that dispenses teabags. You refill it by removing the roof. Amazing stuff.

thegreatape
    Free Member

There's one in my house. I've put it in the bin before, but she found and retrieved it.

samuri
    Free Member

errm, we have two of these in our house. I'm as confused as you are but my wife likes them so we've got them.

JAM29er
    Free Member

Are you the maid who comes into my room, despite the 'do not disturb' sign? Housekeeping…….. **** off, I'm trying to sleep/shag/shit in a pot marked 'turds'.

Jamie
    Free Member

My nan has one of these. I told her about this thread and she called you a **** and said this rant deserves 2/10 😉

sweepy
    Free Member

errm, we have two of these in our house. I'm as confused as you are but my wife likes them so we've got them

we have exactly the same in our house, but with cushions

Dylan08
    Free Member

Judging by the title of you're post I thought you meant this …http://www.fifa.com/

🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Kettle on on side of the kitchen, bin on other. Carry dripping teabags across the floor? Or just put a few in the saucer then carry saucer drip-free across to the bin when you're done?

Think about it…

highclimber
    Free Member

No, I squeeze mine out as best I can and carry it to the bin with my other hand preventing any would-be drips from hitting the floor! simples! I'm with the OP on this, they serve no purpose, thanks for bringing this to our attention! I will sleep better tonight.

scud
    Free Member

My wife bought one of these, here justification is that she thinks if you but hot tea bags in he bin, it makes it smell?

highclimber
    Free Member

she's pulling your chain! if anything, it makes it smell nice!! she just wanted to defy you!

aP
    Free Member

Don't you compost them? How wasteful.

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Dont get me f***ing started on f****ng used teabags not going straight in the f*****g bin. It is one of the things that really pi***s me off about my wife.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Squeezing teabags into your mug makes your tea taste awful.

Philby

Thank god for this thread – I've been using mine erroneously :oops:. My Mum gave me one (as mothers do) and I thought it was for resting teaspoons on to stop drips of tea getting on work surfaces. Now I know how to use it properly.

myheadsashed

Compost 'em +1

andrewh
    Free Member

My other half has one. Not entirely sure why.

CountZero

There's something like that in my kitchen. Gets used when several mugs of tea are being made, I'm not carrying dripping teabags across to the bin, which is in a utility cupboard, after each mug is done. The bags go on the little dish until they dry out, then they all go in the bin. No composting facility. And I don't sqeeze the bags out either, 'cos it makes tea taste bitter.

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

God, help me.

midlifecrisis
    Free Member

plebs

tea leaves brewed in a pot every time in this house

Gary_C

If you're from Yorkshire/Scotland (delete as appropriate), just peg the tea bags out on't washing line to dry out……..

Then make another brew or two with 'em……

😉

fingerbike
    Free Member
    smoothchicken

Why spend money on tat like that when the kitchen sink will do?

fingerbike
    Free Member

You have worms creating compost in your sink?! 🙂

project
    Free Member

a freind has a spoon shaped pottery spoon stand, for when youhave stirred something with the spoon, you then rest it on the pot spoon.

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

That is a masterstroke, I need one

oldgit
    Free Member

Squeeze on cup, drippy teabags seep out of the bin bag…yuck.

My missus bought a kitchen bin and the lid opens into the bin? so when it closes it flicks old food out. I binned it, she went hertz van rental and I didn't get sex for ages.

Spongebob
    Free Member

LMFAO! Harry the Spider must be in the over 45 category (like me) 😆

project
    Free Member

A customer had a bin when you moved your hand in front of it, the lid opened as if by magic,

Another customer had a soft lower toilet seat, you just initiated the lowering of the seat and some mechanism then slowly lowers it for you,

WHAT IS THE POINT…………..

jahwomble
    Free Member

I use an old pint pot so when it's full I know I've had too much tea, empty it and go to bed.

finbar
    Free Member

My housemates put teabags in a little bowl thing, and they will stay there for as many days as it takes me to snap and put them in the compost bin. It drives me up the **** wall.

B_Leach
    Free Member

Argh, the gf's uni flat mates have one and it sends me batsh*t, it gets stacked up with a good 20 teabags before it's removed usually (negating it's point, because with that number the tower of teabags topples and mucks up the side anyway)
    It's just plain lazy not to whip them in the bin as soon as you've used them! Though if you're composting them i can see why you'd bother…

miketually
    Free Member

Erm, I put a little bowl by the kettle into which I put my tea bags. Sorry.

Then they go into the compost.

Bunnyhop

Same as miketually.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘WHAT IS THE ####ING POINT OF THIS?’ is closed to new replies.