Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • What is it with On One???
  • bigbloke
    Free Member

Bought some of their offer Schwalbes (be rude not to), noted and happily accepted the fact they were not available until 10th jan.

Surprisingly got an email tuesday to say my goods have been dispatched to me…….then just got another email today saying my goods have been dispatched to me. Whats that all about??

cullen-bay
    Free Member

they sent you one tyre at a time?

bigbob38
    Free Member

Usual on one customer service 😉 With a bit of luck your tyres (and mine!) will turn up!
    Other than that, I am not too worried – they are cheap!

Tom83

Got a dispatched mail yesterday, received my nobby nic this morning. Well pleased.

chakaping
    Free Member

Got my email yesterday and Muddy Mary arrived today.

🙂

elaineanne
    Free Member

i sent an item {back] to one of the bike retailers as they sent me the wrong size component over the xmas hols -and ive got to wait up to 10 working days for my refund ..i ask you whats all that about then..grrr

BigBoyXC
    Free Member

I got my Nic’s as well today, comms fine!!

ChrisB
    Free Member

On One are good, quit whining.

Skyline-GTR
    Free Member

Support your LBS then.
    You pay a bit more, but you’re securing peoples’ (low paid) jobs, and they’ll look after you.

bruneep

Support your LBS then.
    You pay a bit more, but you’re securing peoples’ (low paid) jobs, and they’ll look after you.

The same LBS that replaced some of my silver spokes with black ones, when I put my wheel in to be trued?

“we’d have to buy a box of 100 silver one’s in to replace the spokes on your wheel”

🙄

mogsuncle
    Free Member

I thought I’d try the Rocket Rons as On One were doing them so cheap. They arrived yesterday – were the decals on these always ‘cheaper’ looking than on the Nobby Nics and Racing Ralphs, etc? They look a bit rubbish really, and yes I know it doesn’t really matter!

Clobber
    Free Member

mogsuncle, the rocket rons on special at onone are the old orc ones…

mogsuncle
    Free Member

Orc? Like in Lord of the Rings? Cool.

Jerome
    Free Member

Got a very pretty and cheap alfine and versa shifters the other day from on one.
    No complaints here..

Baldysquirt

yep, bars and stem ordered tuesday and received wednesday – beats CRC who I ordered from at the same time but have only dispatched today.

Stevo210
    Free Member

mogsuncle, get a picture up. It would matter to me, but Im aware I have issues 🙂

On-One have always been good to me on the phone, delivery and in the showroom 1-1.
    Big thumbs up from me, there’s plenty of companies out there I cant say the same for.

neil853
    Free Member

Damn them making me spend more money, just ordered some fat alberts 🙄

brassneck

Considering I knew they weren’t available till 10th at the earliest, I consider the fact that they turned up yesterday as good work!

mogsuncle
    Free Member

Here you go –

See what I mean?

Northwind

Heh, I just got my third dispatch email for my Nobby Nic.

bigbob38
    Free Member

Yeh! a pair of 2010 2.4 NN’s snakeskins arrived at 5pm!!

That should help me float over some of the standing water

bigbloke
    Free Member

Got mine today.

They seem to be Cube OE tyres by Schwalbe as the sidewall graphics are identical to the Schwalbes on CRC pics of Cube bikes.

If this is the case are the tyres essentially the same as LBS bought versions of the same tyre??

4ndyB
    Free Member

Some Cube OE tyres have a Cube logo on them, don’t think they all do though

IIRC there’s new Schwalbe logos for 2011, so they (CRC pics of Cube bikes) may look different to the 2010 ones you have recieved

bigbloke
    Free Member

Not too fussed regards graphics, more concerned whether they are same as aftermarket LBS bought Nobby Nics?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘What is it with On One???’ is closed to new replies.