Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What is better
  • aaronsaph
    Free Member

which group set is better xtr or sram xx

woody2000

There’s only one way to find out…..

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Which do you prefer?

aaronsaph
    Free Member

only ever had xt and xtr, but reading what everone else is saying its like a flip of a coin

RealMan
    Free Member

At killing a bear? XTR. Spikey.

aaronsaph
    Free Member

didnt really get much reply to this? anyone have any takes on it?

flyingfox
    Free Member

What would you use it for? Do you NEED the weight savings? I have 9speed XT on my hardtail and 2X10 SRAM X0 on my Zula. SRAM’s phenomenal, front changes are amazing. Love it. Does it work a hell of a lot better than old XT? No, not really!

I feel the difference of 2X10 on a full suss bike but really not enough to warrant the money (and believe me, I’m trying to sell this stuff) – just man up and spend more time in middle ring.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Maybe you didn’t get much reply as to me it’s an over done point and some may see it as a troll thread. Everyone agrees its personal preference. That’s all. Try both and whichever you prefer – use it.
    I’m a sram man due to 2:1 actuation ratio meaning I never have to clean my bike and it’ll change gear happily. I also like the clunk of gear change.

aaronsaph
    Free Member

fair enough. just more for terms of money dont mind spending more if it is worth more in terms of how it works and it last longer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What is better’ is closed to new replies.