• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What Ipod management software
  • MTB-Rob
    Free Member

OK looking to update my music on the Ipod, so need some sort of management system to download onto the laptop.
    Looking to download what is on the Ipod, remove some stuff then upload new stuff, ripped from a CD (yes I still buy/have CD, not interested in streaming)

I have come across MediaMonkey and Nero,
    Got windows 10 if that helps?

So what other names should I be looking at?

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

anyone?

Matt_SS_xc

I use poddox. Super simple, works for me

DezB
    Free Member

I believe the iPod manufacturer makes an application called iToons or something.
    Works for me with about 60,000 tracks.

Twodogs

CopyTrans, works a treat and no need for itunes

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

thanks everyone, some more to look at,
    As the ipod is the only then from that company and with all the other BS that Itunes comes with with their software etc I like to use something else.

CountZero

I believe the iPod manufacturer makes an application called iToons or something.
    Works for me with about 60,000 tracks.

Except iTunes doesn’t allow tracks to be downloaded from the pod itself, never has done, as Apple’s token gesture to the music industry to get iTunes up and running.
    Needed to do it once, after a cock-up on my part deleted my entire 80Gb music library.
    Can’t remember what I used now, but it wasn’t free, all the free ones only allow a small number of tracks to be copied, or did, at any rate.

DezB
    Free Member

Yes indeed. That’s cos it’s illegal to copy your own music files off your own device on to your own computer 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What Ipod management software’ is closed to new replies.