Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • What iPhone dock/DAB radio for kitchen
  • Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

Budget of about £250

scotsman
    Free Member

Bose, Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin, Marantz.

bruneep

Roberts

skiboy
    Free Member

Vita audio

Gary_M
    Free Member

Vita r2i £270-£300 depending on colour. Got one last week – love it. I looked at the Zeppelin and it sounds great but it’s a bit too ‘look at me’.

aP
    Free Member

Revo.
    Not all Roberts dab radios will work with the current generation iPod/ iPhones.

nosherduke996
    Free Member

I have just bought the Roberts one with the cd player as well £180.Superb piece of kit and highly recommended.

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

Thanks everyone I shall take a look at them all.

BB

TiRed

Why do you want a Radio? I use Tune In radio through the WiFi on an iTouch and my Blackberry, played through a Klipsch iGroove (better sound than the ubiquitous Bose). The Roberts DAB stays silent on the windowsill…

cynic-al
    Free Member

I guess he just wants a radio…

£250 WTF I know folk want a neat solution but you could get a good separates system with say sh speakers for that!

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

djaustin, thanks for the TuneIn radio tip, just downloaded and it seems to work very well. I will take a look at the igroove too.

So maybe it is just a dock that I need.

Thank’s everyone.

Gary_M
    Free Member

but you could get a good separates system with say sh speakers for that!

Yeh but why would you want a seperates system with big ugly speakers when you can have someting nicer, neater and works just as well.

Yeh tunin radio is great.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Gary_M – Member
    Yeh but why would you want a seperates system with big ugly speakers when you can have someting nicer, neater and works just as well.

Cos it won’t work just as well, it will sound better.

djglover
    Free Member

vita R2i

Gary_M
    Free Member

Cos it won’t work just as well, it will sound better.

May sound slightly better but a lot of people don’t really want hi-fi seperates and speakers, they want something that has a minimum amount of wires and is easy to move from room to room.

acanno
    Free Member

Vita R2i

Is supberb I have had mine for about 8 months now and sounds a lot better than some of the Bose and other friends have.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Gary_M – Member
    May sound slightly better but a lot of people don’t really want hi-fi seperates and speakers, they want something that has a minimum amount of wires and is easy to move from room to room.

Have a look at my original post in which I make exactly this point.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘What iPhone dock/DAB radio for kitchen’ is closed to new replies.