Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • What high-yield laxative for maximum casualties?
  • GrahamS

I work in a "serviced office" – i.e. it's me and other folk from other companies with shared facilities, like the kitchen.

So I've come to expect that folk will just help themselves to my milk and coffee. It's a bit rude, but no major issue.

But I came in this morning to find some thieving scrote had taken my box of cereal, my jar of coffee and my sweeteners.

After simmering away all morning on an empty stomach, my thoughts have turned to vengeance.

If I were to say, lace some milk with our old friend Picolax and then clearly marked the carton: "Do Not Drink", could I be held responsible if someone ignored the warning and drank it anyway?

ski
    Free Member

Speaking from personal experience of using the STW drug of fame, Picolax.

I think revenge wise, that might be taking it a bit too far GrahamS 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

Keep stuff in your office.

Put food dye in the milk to make it look off.

allthepies
    Free Member

Go equine 🙂

woody2000

Have a sacrificial box of Crunchy Nut with a few blegs in it for good measure. They'll never know, but you will! 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

Bottle of "apple juice" which is actually chilled piss.

mema
    Free Member

I have been know to write 'expressed breast milk' on a carton of milk. I had no problems with milk going missing afterwards.

Stoner
    Free Member

you dont want anything fast acting or you'll be wading about in ankle deep bleuggh before home time.

Get something with a delayed effect. Like small incremental doses of mercury.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Agent P to the rescue I say!

dmiller
    Free Member

allthepies – Member

Bottle of "apple juice" which is actually chilled piss.

Epic. Piss is sterile is it not so you don't run the risk of actually killing someone with laxatives and unlike other fluids they cant catch anything from you.

Seems a good plan 🙂

pk-ripper
    Free Member

thallium

GrahamS

This is Gateshead. The chances of anyone drinking anything vaguely related to fruit (that isn't also alcoholic) are vanishingly small 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

There's your answer then, label everything as fruit based.

nedrapier

allthepies – Member
    Go equine

Do you mean horse piss, horse milk or ketamine?

warton
    Free Member

if it is Gateshead they'll all have very high tolerances to any sort of prescription or illegal drug. you may struggle to find anything they don't already take on a normal night out

rkk01
    Free Member

Gauranteed most effective – and looks like healthy Mountain Spring Water TM

Fresh mountain water with a mix of glacial flour and Giardia lamblia

…otherwise known as Beaver Fever from it's association with beaver's urinating in the stream.

Excellent for double ended action – liquid explosive (no warning) pus / mucus discharge from both ends simultaneously.

I can testify to this – remembering being doubled up by a dirt runway in the Yukon with my kecks around angles and both ends going like that Icelandic volcano.

Onset can be immediate – some of my team mates were in maggot sleeping bags and self immolated with diahorea explosions that they couldn't escape from – and I am talking litres and litres of the stuff….

Breath / belches smell like rotten corned beef that's been left to mature in the sun…

infected individuals experience an abrupt onset of abdominal cramps, explosive, watery diarrhea, vomiting, foul flatus, and fever which may last for 3–4 days before proceeding into a more sub-acute phase. The majority of infected persons develop gradual symptoms that become recurrent or resistant.[14]

In both the acute and insidious onsets of symptoms, stools become greasy and malodorous but do not contain blood or pus because giardiasis does not involve dysenteric symptoms. Watery diarrhea may cycle with soft stools and constipation. Upper GI symptoms including nausea, early satiety, bloating, substernal burning, egg-smelling halitosis, and acid indigestion may be exacerbated by eating and are generally present in the absence of soft stools.[14]

nicko74

So rkk, just to clarify, are you saying that Yukon *is* somewhere worth going, or probably not? 🙂

highclimber
    Free Member

swap the sugar for salt and keep a stash of your own elsewhere.

BillyWhizz
    Free Member

I don't think you are over reacting Graham S. its not like someone took your stuff by mistake. These sorts of people leave home in the morning thinking they don't need to take anything to eat or drink – cos there's free stuff there!

they deserve a day on the toilet to thinkabout their actions!

😀

bassspine
    Free Member
    khani
    Free Member

i used to work in a place where this used to happen, one bloke i know put a label on the side of his pop bottle saying he'd spat in it, until someone wrote, so have i' on the side,
    its a dangerous game to play 😆

GrahamS

I don't think you are over reacting Graham S.
    its not like someone took your stuff by mistake.
    These sorts of people leave home in the
    morning thinking they don't need to take
    anything to eat or drink – cos there's free stuff
    there!

I detect a hint of sarcasm there so for the record…

Aside from a dubious looking Pot Noodle from 1997, mine was the only stuff in said cupboards.

And it's not like they just had a single portion, perhaps thinking it was thiers, or that they worked in some kind of worker's commune where free food is provided. Oh no. They walked off with the entire box of delicious Frosties, a pack of Sweetex, and a full jar of Douwe Egberts. Leaving me with no breakfast or coffee.

And for this they will pay…

Flaperon

In uni halls someone used to steal my stuff. Got a pack of sliced ham from the supermarket and left it in the sun for a week before returning it to the fridge. He spent 2 days sprinting between his room and the toilet and I never had my food nicked again.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Some commendable responses here. Gonna make a note.

mikertroid
    Free Member

Optrex. Explosive and rapid.

CountZero

Write 'Milk Experiment' on a piece of tape and stick to the bottle. Get a really cheap jar of coffee, swap the label for something posh, and mix some suitably coloured dirt in with it. Well, it was 'ground' recently…

PJM1974
    Free Member

What tyres for the galloping squits?

Maxxis Minions?

GrahamA
    Free Member

CountZero

I see you are living up to your name.

GrahamS

Oi! I'm the Graham-initial round here matey!

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘What high-yield laxative for maximum casualties?’ is closed to new replies.