Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • What has made you laugh today then?
  • khani
    Free Member

It didn’t hurt them, they just stood there without wriggling and let it happen, they are proper clippers with the right blades for different bits and there faces were finished with scissers
    They are used to it, they go every 6-8 weeks to the Poodle parlour if you don’t they turn into little matted bears cos it doesn’t stop growing
    It’s just, well…LOOK AT THEM!!! 😯
    I have to take em for a walk tomorrow 😥

loddrik
    Free Member

Ferguson complaining about how Luiz should have been sent off but, in typical fashion, seemed to think that Rooneys elbow was not even worth a booking. Completely laughable.

khani
    Free Member

I’d sooner watch a dog having a shit than Rooney!!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’m so glad this thread is on a new page so’s I don’t have to see them pics. Can’t take it any more. 😆

Lordy lordy. That’s proper made me laugh tonight.

Khani; is your wife aware of the joy she has created? I am truly grateful. 😀

Tell her thank you from me.

X

khani
    Free Member

She needs more practice, she has sat in on some trim sessions and used clippers under supervision as it’s a friend who do’s it but this was the first solo effort,
    EDIT apparently it’s Functional. 🙄

kimbers

i liked this
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZH4X_HxIbg[/video]

samuri
    Free Member

After about 2 months of constant, daily low level crap. I decided this week would be the one where my luck changed. I’ve got no more money left anyway after paying for everything on the planet breaking so I simply can’t have any more annoying shit happen in my life.

Imagine my state of mind when I developed severe toothache all day.

Really, I had to laugh.

_tom_
    Free Member

Was walking my dog today. Very dainty looking old woman getting into her car on the opposite side of the road, says “hello” just as my dog settles down for a big poo. She looked mortified. Couldn’t help but laugh 😆

I saw Drive Angry 3D earlier, quite funny how bad it is.

Jamie
    Free Member

samuri
    Free Member

I like that batman.

Ooh, I remember another laugh today.
    There’s a very nice lady works in the office over the corridor. She’s my age, mid fourties, attractive and pleasant and very well endowed. Sometimes she comes in with these very low cut tops on, plenty of wiring and not a lot of cloth on top.

I try not to talk to her when she does this as it’s really hard not to get distracted and glance down. (I know, I’m pathetic). Today she was showing a lot of cleavage and purely by chance, started a conversation with me and a chap who hadn’t been to the office before. I focused on a point just over her head while my colleague focused on a point about 6 inches above her solar plexus. He didn’t look her in the eye once during the five minute discussion.

That was worth a laugh once I got back to the office.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Why somebody waste time do this stupid thing?

Klunk
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3NQYAoc2uY[/video]

Jamie
    Free Member

Why somebody waste time do this stupid thing?

*insert joke about most of Fred’s posts being stupid things*

….BATMAN!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

….Hey Jude.

Kevevs
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsVcMqgQdJo&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

philconsequence
    Free Member

jamie, where abouts are ye in this fine country?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The dumbing down of the BBC.

Jamie
    Free Member

The dumbing down of the BBC.

Just watch BBC2, BBC4 and listen to Radio 4.

jamie, where abouts are ye in this fine country?

Cambridgeshire bwoooooooy!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I watched BBC1 last night, ridiculous regional progamming, with a patronising CBBC voice-over.

Edit : Phil he’s a light blue… we don’t like ’em.

philconsequence
    Free Member

too far away, it’s not your fault… you couldn’t have known there were such sexy people as yeti, torm and I before choosing where to live. i forgive you.

but like Barnsleymitch you are being put on my “wish they lived closer” list….

Jamie
    Free Member

I watched BBC1 last night, ridiculous regional progamming, with a patronising CBBC voice-over.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘What has made you laugh today then?’ is closed to new replies.