Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What hanger for a 2009 Hemlock?
  • Northwind

Just ordered what I thought was the right hanger, #58… Looks right, and is the only one they have that looks right, but doesn't fit- the boltholes are in the wrong place. Anyone know?

mickasaki
    Free Member

Where did you get it from? I got mine direct from Cotic for about £12 and within a couple of days! I havent got the frame anymore though. i'll dig it out tomorrow and post a pic.

Mugboo

Why not just email Cy?

His replies are always fast & honest. Asked for some shock advice today and he got back to me within the hour. As usual top man!

Northwind

Got an out-of-office from Cotic… They've only got the older version on the site, says "2009 version coming soon" but maybe they'll have some in stock, just not on the site.

BETD #58, I should've said. Looks like this:

http://www.mountainbikecomponents.co.uk/ftp/product/250/58%20M.jpg

So visually the same but the top bit's a wee bit smaller 🙁

kelvin

Paul will sort you out next week I'm sure. I've emailed him to find out what's what with hangers; that spares page on the website needs updating.

Artillerydave
    Free Member

one of the lads in our club has had the same problem, broken mech hanger, had a spare but the wrong one, I think he's on his 3rd rear triangle anyway so maybe that has something to do with it!

Northwind

Paul is out of the office but Cy is in, sorted. Cheers folks! Now let's see if I can return these wrong uns.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What hanger for a 2009 Hemlock?’ is closed to new replies.