Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What gloves for the best hand & finger protection?
  • mrelectric

I’m a guitar player as well as a XC/AM off-roader and want to avoid damaging my fingers or hands if (when) I come off again. I have some decent Mace Clutch 08 glove with carbon inserts on the fingers but these need replacing. Cheap from CRC.
    Anyone one got any recommendations?

mrelectric
    mattjevans
    Free Member

Knox Orsa worth a look?

Mind you the Oryx just got an ordinary review (based on fit) in one of the mags

t_i_m
    Free Member

Spesh Fortress are pretty good.

aidanoggy
    Free Member

Oakley Pilots. Very very good

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=22098&gclid=CL_-muWR5bICFUPHtAodv2MAjQ

Saved my hands once or twice. And am just buying a new pair. Last pair are 6 years old!

kiwifiz
    Free Member

Use the later version of the fox unibomber for my (kind of important for work) physio hands….Top has foam that goes hard on impact stuff that is good for protecting from occasional tree strikes on the outer knuckles with wider bars! Thicker grid type protection little finger side of palm for falls on hand. Not very robust stitching though and only got about a year out of my first pair. Found another pair on sale though ad worth it if you can find them discounted.

mrelectric

Been using POC Index DH for a bit now; good when you catch a tree. Like the single piece hard knuckle protector.
    Got a replacement pair under warranty, as right cuff came away. A tight fit even in the large & I don’t have big hands.
    CRC don’t them any more and not sure if POC Index Flow Glove is as good, with a 2-part knuckle piece.

Anyone else?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What gloves for the best hand & finger protection?’ is closed to new replies.