• This topic has 34 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by luke.
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • What fun can I have with my neighbour?
  • greenboy
    Free Member

One of my neighbours has recently had their drive blocked paved and because it was poorly thought out (size wise) they some reverse over a corner of their neighbours lawn. In order to prevent this said neighbour has placed a 10in spuare piece of Cotswold stone on the corner.

What could be done to have a bit of fun with said piece of stone?
    Both sets of neighbours are OK people and would see the funny side of any pranks so question is whatis to be done?

Ideas please!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

any pranks

?

Launch it through the owners car windscreen.

Oh the laughs.

binners

You need to think more randomly when it comes to violent acts Yeti. Drop it off a motorway bridge!

allthepies
    Free Member

Gnomes ?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Drop it off a motorway bridge!

I thought we were playing pranks on his neighbours?

Why do they have to revers over the lawn now, but not before?

I think we need diagrams.

HOw about you sleep with the block and send your neighbour a picture?

gravity-slave
    Free Member

Swap it for a 2 tonne boulder.

Harry_the_Spider

Fake a big paint scrape down it the same colour as the car.

binners

I thought we were playing pranks on his neighbours?

Is getting people arrested for murder taking the whole ‘prank’ thing a bit far? You lot are just no fun 🙁

greenboy
    Free Member

I have no idea why they are reversing over his lawn, its a bit of a tight turn to reverse out, although if they reversed in it wouldn’t be a problem!

I did think of inserting a sword into it!

or

Adding another one every day!

or

Painting it!

or

getting someCotswold stone rubble and leaving it in its place so perhaps they thought the other neighbour had smashed it up!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Is getting people arrested for murder taking the whole ‘prank’ thing a bit far?

Brilliant!

Move the block onto the newly paved driveway so that the he has to pick it up and move it.

Then, use the block to kill the other neighbour.

Make sure you wear gloves throughout.

portlyone

Paint it black and place a few of these around it…

DrP

Landmine under said stone??

Is getting people arrested for murder taking the whole ‘prank’ thing a bit far?

Sorry, forgot…

DrP

Harry_the_Spider

ourmaninthenorth

Serves them all right for living in a Barratt Homes estate….

fuzzhead
    Free Member

draw a willy on it?
    Or replace it with a slightly bigger/smaller one every day

40mpg

Add another one every night, until you’ve paved tehir entire lawn. Thay will think its the car-driving neighbours annexation bid.

matttromans
    Free Member

Dig a hole under the slab approx 5mm smaller than the slab itself and about 150mm deep. Make sure you are around to watch the slab end car fall through the hole beneath. Cue evil laugh. Then instantly regret it as you have to help push car out of hole.

hora
    Free Member

I don’t understand what the second neighbour has done wrong? Yet you want to (in your eyes) punish them with a ‘joke’ which will then cause neighbour two to rightfully think its selfish neighbour 1.

greenboy
    Free Member

You’re right (hangs head in shame)but it would still be fun (evil laugh!)

binners

I don’t understand what the second neighbour has done wrong?

You big gayer! Since when did anyone have to do anything wrong to warrant punishing? Are you familiar with the basic tenets of pretty much any religion, particularly catholicism?

wrecker
    Free Member

Curl one out on it.

Milkie
    Free Member

Dig a hole underneath the stone, fill hole with a couple of balloons. Watch them jump/stop as they drive over it, hear a loud bang and feel the car drop a couple of inches!

hora
    Free Member

Binners, stop being angry about being told to stop ‘winking’ 😉

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

You need to think more randomly when it comes to violent acts Yeti. Drop it off a motorway bridge!

Google ‘Rock Bridge A12’ Nasty business. There’s signs up and every bridge now, they are all numbered and say something like ‘see anything suspicious, call 999’

Anyway, remove the stone and replaced with liberated traffic cone & flashing light

binners

You shouldn’t even be commenting. You’re Jewish. Your lot killed our messiah 😛

newbey
    Free Member

Set a cast cement bollard where the 10in spuare piece of Cotswold stone is, paint it pink and put two smaller round stones at the bottom so that it looks like cock and balls.

This never fails to get laughs.

brakes
    Free Member

lay a piece of turf over the piece of stone.

AndyP
    Free Member

Or replace it with a slightly bigger/smaller one every day

this gets my vote. Simple and very funny.

redthunder
    Free Member

Don’t get involved.

IT WILL GO SOUR.

hora
    Free Member

On another note- come the winter (i.e. snow) its going to be a bitch if someone accidently reverses into it. There are some stakes in the ground near Rivington that are covered in strikes (not all of them are 4×4’s)- they are just too close to the dirt track to be 4×4’s…

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Write something offensively racist on the stone. “BNP sez – no (insert racist term) here” or “F*** off home (or here)s” sort of thing
    Call the cops

Such jolly japery will be certain to result in much ensuing hilarity.

boltonjon

Greenboy has the best idea

getting some Cotswold stone rubble and leaving it in its place so perhaps they thought the other neighbour had smashed it up!

Northwind

Every day, replace it with a fractionally bigger one.

althepal

Nah, I’d go for a papier mâché copy with a remote control car underneath.. Leave it about a foot away from its normal position, then when someone gets out to move it film their reaction when it escapes their grasp..
    Might take a fair bit of work although you sound fairly up for it!

luke
    Free Member

move it and leave a thank you card, asking if they can leave a few more for your dry stone wall.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘What fun can I have with my neighbour?’ is closed to new replies.