Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • What forks are available with…
  • Bushwacked
    Free Member

adjustable travel between 120mm and 150mm / 160mm?

Been looking at the new Revs but wondering what else is out there? Don't really have a clue about the latest forks out there at the moment.

BoardinBob

Talas

goog
    Free Member
    TheSlider
    Free Member

I think goog, Bushwacked wanted suggestions made by actual users. You know, mountain bikers who use a forum like this one perhaps !!??

akira

Lyriks, 36 Talas, Wotans, 55s, every company does one.
    Fox 36 Talas, very good but bit pricey.
    Rock Shox Lyriks, very nice and reliable.
    Magura Wotans, great with fettling but a little bit heavy.
    Marzocchi 55s, been having some reliability problems, not sure if they are fixed yet.
    Rock Shox Domains, heavier and budget version of Lyriks.
    Revelations, light and very nice.
    Fox 32 Talas, etc…
    depends on what bike it's going on and what you are using them for, tricky to recommend anything without any information apart from 'forks'.

goog
    Free Member

I think goog, Bushwacked wanted suggestions made by actual users. You know, mountain bikers who use a forum like this one perhaps !!??

I know what he wanted and I gave a useful link 🙄

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Goog – Thanks. Problem is on shopping sites and manu's site they don't really give advice on how they perform or peoples experience of reliability etc. Nice handbag though!

Akira – Mainly trail riding with some occasional hard hits / DH lite. Looking for something that can be put at a lower travel for climbs but extended for descents – so something lightish weight but quite stiff – most likely with a Maxle. Going to go on a hardtail (hopefully a Cotic BFe).

Been looking at the Revs along with Talas, Wotans and Maz 66 and 55s (but these seems to be seriously heavy).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘What forks are available with…’ is closed to new replies.