Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What film is this line from?
  • fisha
    Free Member

Was talking about it last night, but for the life of me I cant remember where its from, there is a film/program where 2 guys are talking to each other ( I think about losing someone ) and one says something like

"we've reached a time where life starts taking things away rather than giving "

Anyone know what the film is? Its doing my head not being able to remember.

grievoustim
    Free Member

hmmm

I was watching Indianna Jones 4 the other night (I gave up cos it was rubbish and the DVD was skipping)

But I'm sure there was a bit where Indy is in his study with Jim Broadbent -and says something like that whilst looking at photos of Sean Connery and Denholm Elliott – who have both died since the last film

Not very high brow – I'm sure you are thinking of a much better film!

rOcKeTdOg

sean connery is dead??? when did that happen?

grievoustim
    Free Member

in the film he is dead – not real life 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

ah denholm elliot is though

hels
    Free Member

What do you mean Indiana Jones 4 was rubbish ?? It had Jim from Neighbours in it, how can that be possible ???

fisha
    Free Member

the crystal skull …. thats what it was. thanks guys, it was really bugging me, cause I like the line/phrase.

As for the film, i thought it was pretty poor to be honest and had lost a lot of the subtle humour that the previous ones had had.

grievoustim
    Free Member

the last straw for me was the bit when the Indie's son started swinging through the trees on vines with a load of monkeys like tarzan/ spiderman

All done via CGI – and completely wrong for the films. In the originals everything on screen was done by a real person. Obviously those films are not true to life but the new one just is completely wrong

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What film is this line from?’ is closed to new replies.