Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What does this do?
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Stops you falling off your bike. You’ll need 2 though otherwise you risk imbalance.

wwaswas

I’m worried it would be only half as good if I didn’t pay full price.

Surely a more expensive placebo is more effective?

ojom
    Free Member

What does this do?

Nothing apart from costing you money.

Absolute nonsense product.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Absolute nonsense product.

Gerraint Thomas gets paid to wear a Bioflow one… he’s a pro cyclist. You just run a bike shop. I know who I’m going to believe.

MadPierre

Gerraint Thomas gets paid to wear a Bioflow one… he’s a pro cyclist. You just run a bike shop. I know who I’m going to believe.

Me too: Mark!

ojom
    Free Member

Excellent logic. I concede the argument and admit i am wrong.

NEWSFLASH! This is the 1st time someone has changed their opinion on STW ever! /NEWSFLASH!

I bet Gerraint doesn’t pay for his either so he wins all round. No loss at all. Just real tangible gains.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I figure that if I buy, maybe, 4? Then I’ll get a whole load better at stuff and then I’ll get given some free ones and become even more betterer at stuff. When I’ve grown to 10 foot tall I’ll drop by your shop to show you just how good they are.

I’ll give you the ones I originally bought, I’ll even sign them for you. Then you can become better at stuff too.

avdave2

I bet Gerraint doesn’t pay for his either so he wins all round. No loss at all.

Not quite true, in my eyes he looses all credibility.

yunki
    Free Member

Not quite true, in my eyes he looses all credibility.

he might believe in it.. which would make him mentally ill.. which would make your last statement prejudiced as well as misspelt..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What does this do?’ is closed to new replies.