• This topic has 19 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by jonb.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • What do you wear under…
  • Helios
    Free Member

…lycra?

I'm new to the whole skinny clothing malarky, but after getting really, really cold in baggies one ride and bailing on the rest of the weekend as a result… I've just bought some endura padded tights…

Now… What do I wear underneath? – Anything?

Feel free not to post pictures…

jim
    Free Member

Nothing.

nickc

Nuttin.

Rubs you up the wrong way otherwise…

uplink
    Free Member

Feel free not to post pictures…

sorry

failedengineer

The one second from the left doesn't look as, er, pleased with himself, as the others, does he?

MrNutt
    Free Member

eels.

lowey

I wear the liner shorts from some Humvee's under my Thermostat Longs.

project
    Free Member

I wear a thermal thong,and then chat about it on a cyclists chat line, well it does pay the bills,

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/chat-lines-and-cyclist-how-might-that-work-out

Shackleton

Assos cream if you are there for the long haul or delicate, otherwise nowt. Assuming that your padded tights are padded in the saddlery area.

Helios
    Free Member

Ta muchly all… Chafing wasn't something I wanted to experiment with…

And thanks Uplink – that's pretty much what I had in mind that I didn't really want to see… Although as you mention it failedengineer he does look a little 'downcast' doesn't he…

Forge_Master
    Free Member

That looks like a line up from a budgie smugglers case. 😕

kimbers
    Jamie
    Free Member

You would have thought they would have gone for uniform positioning…seeing as everything else they are wearing is matching.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jamie – Member
    You would have thought they would have gone for uniform positioning…seeing as everything else they are wearing is matching.

Their helmets don't match.

Jamie
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Jamie – Member
    Their helmets don't match.

POSTED 21 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

*snigger*

Sam

A lot of lycra longs don't have a padded seat (chamois), if not it's best to wear some regular cycling shorts with chamois under them unless you are truly hard core.

tootin

I wear Skins compression shorts under lycra

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

sudocreme

cullen-bay
    Free Member

a sock 😯

jonb
    Free Member

Nowt. Although remember to wash them lots. I buy non padded tights so I can continue to wear my lycra underneath as I have lots of them and only 2 pairs of tights.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘What do you wear under…’ is closed to new replies.