Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • what do you 'think' about when riding?
  • matt_outandabout

NeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwWoooooooshohfuckohfuckohfuckWOO
    HOObumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumppingpingpingboshboshNeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwEtc.

^ this
    Is it not an opportunity to switch off?

loddrik
    Free Member

Need to be bigger the that tazzy, **** humorous!!

MrOvershoot

TandemJeremy – Member

Nothing. Live in the moment, empty your mind. Its like meditation for me and as soon as I start to think of other things I loose the “flow”

Spot on, for me riding clears my head. After 3 hours riding in the heat today I didn’t remember a single thought apart from my legs/lungs screaming at me.

molgrips
    Free Member

I sometimes look up whilst road riding a very familiar route and have no idea where I am; I have to look around at the scenery to check. I can be in that much of a trance. First time it happened I realised I’d navigated two T junctions and had no memory of it at all. I was worried, thinking maybe I’d sailed out of them without looking but I concluded that I hadn’t, just riding on autopilot.

easygroove
    Free Member

lots of rude words on this thread and no ones been told off 😆

buzz1024
    Free Member

I think about breasts – jiggling!

akysurf
    Free Member

the gout in my big toe

_tom_
    Free Member

I find it hard to concentrate on just riding, my mind wanders a bit but I still concentrate enough to know what’s going on and when I should be pushing, dropping my outside foot etc 🙂

Taff
    Free Member

I have my own personal 20m tt route in the week and I don’t know what I think about then other than time and did I charge the batteries in my torch for long enough! Off on a sportive shortly and I will be mostly thinking about the roast I will be having at 3pm with friends and if I’m late I miss out 😯

emma82
    Free Member

I think about loads of stuff! Anything from having babies to having parties to how much I love riding my bike all the way through to how much I hate it (this thought usually creeps in half way up a long steep climb on a wet day). I spend a lot of time pretending to be a decent rider when I’m going downhill when really I know I’m not 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

RealMan – Member

You think of yourself as an optimist then..?

positive visualisation

juiced
    Free Member

Depends, sometimes the riding aspect, sometimes flow occurs to a greater degree, sometimes nothing and everything. depends on the intensity of the riding to some degree.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘what do you 'think' about when riding?’ is closed to new replies.